Sign in to follow this  
Kaiser1

Superiority "WITHOUT LIMITS". MiG-35 Is Here.

Very nice, we got one in SF1 as well. :biggrin:

Although it is very, very similar in outward appearance to the Mig-29, which we also got in SF1 :biggrin:

Edited by RUSTYMORLEY

A lot of thanks to you, Kaiser!

P.S. Now, two of these pictures are my profile picture and the cover photo! :biggrin:

I must fill water in your wine. The aircraft shape of the bird you used is an early MiG-29K from the late 80th. Not the MiG-35. The MiG-35 has always a big "two seater" canopy. Even the single seater MiG-35 has this big canopy, the place of the second seat is used for fuel or additional electronics.

The MiG-35 has no hook. It is not intendet for carrier operations. The emergency landing procedures for eastern planes are different from western land based planes. While NATO ground based planes are using cable systems to prevent an overrolling the runway, the eastern system is basing on a net, similar to US carrier net barriers for emergency.

The flaps of the MiG-35 are much bigger. They are the same as in the MiG-29K for India.

The same with the airbrake.

The air intake protection system of the MiG-35 is similar to the Su-27 family. Auxilary air intake on the upper strakes are not longer available. At this place a fuel tank is installed.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

Gepard, I know the characteristics of the memory MiG-35, the plane "tries" to be faithful to the original. It is true what the canopy, the hook, the upper air intakes are not in this model (the photo where you have it is that of the MiG-35 SF1). It is the same if other models on the page are criticized that are not true to the real thing like the HUD of the Mirage F1 for example. I recognize and value your knowledge of the aircraft, very few are interested in the technical details.

He gets the Mig-29K avaible here, he changes a few things and then..... Oh!!! We have a new aircraft!!!   Wtf!!!!!

• Like 5

19 minutes ago, FRPignon said:

He gets the Mig-29K avaible here, he changes a few things and then..... Oh!!! We have a new aircraft!!!   Wtf!!!!!

I'm afraid the place is full of this kinda stuff nowadays. 

It only takes one line of ini editing or a quick change of contrast or something like on a skin = instant hero/master modder.

• Like 4

yawn

4 hours ago, Kaiser1 said:

Gepard, I know the characteristics of the memory MiG-35, the plane "tries" to be faithful to the original. It is true what the canopy, the hook, the upper air intakes are not in this model (the photo where you have it is that of the MiG-35 SF1). It is the same if other models on the page are criticized that are not true to the real thing like the HUD of the Mirage F1 for example. I recognize and value your knowledge of the aircraft, very few are interested in the technical details.

At the moment you are to sell, lets take me an example a Volkswagen Golf 1 as Golf 6, and say, sorry that he does not looks like in reality. And this is pity.

There are a lot of argentian modders who used the fake pilot to make planes appearance fitting to reality. A lot of Mirage versions they made. And they are very good. Perhaps you could ask them to make some fake pilots to make that your MiG-35 looks more like a real MiG-35. I'm sure, that they will help you, if you ask them. When i ask for help to modify the MiG-21 in a fictional carrier based MiG-21K, i got help from there.

A real MiG-35 would be very welcome here, i think.

Edited by Gepard
  • Like 1

Thanks for the advice, I'll keep it in mind.

• Like 2