Mike Dora

TrackIR 5 not working with WOFF UE

Hello All,

I just got myself a new desktop, the old one was becoming flaky and unstable, and of course one of the first things I reinstalled (from CD) was WOFF UE. My problem is that TrackIR is not working with it.

My WOFF UE version is 4.17, my TrackIR version is 5.4.2, and I am running Win10. TrackIR does work with all other progs. However with WOFF UE, I get the left-hand green light on the camera (the one that indicates that it's detected the headset), but not the right-hand green light (the one that indicates that TrackIR is working with the selected program).

What am I doing wrong please? Thinks - should I have separately re-installed CFS3 before WOFF UE?

Thanks

Mike

Ignore my message everyone. After much faffing around, uninstalling, reinstalling, patching, copying old pukka copies etc of both WOFF UE and TrackIR 5, suddenly it worked properly.

No idea what was wrong in the first place but that doesn’t matter now. It works.

Cheers

Mike

• Like 1

On 3/25/2018 at 7:12 PM, Mike Dora said:

Ignore my message everyone. After much faffing around, TrackIR 5 suddenly workes properly.

And a good thing too, since I suspect you're addressing your question to an empty room.

This forum - while occasionally visited by some very fine people - is not commented upon frequently by the p[layers and I suspect rarely visited anymore by the devs, who are usually at the offical simhq WOFFUE forum.     I have often thought that the "ghostown" effect of this forum makes it look like WOFF is dead / abandon-ware.    

I am still around occasionally.  But I don't post as much as I used to.   Sorry about that. 

On 4/21/2018 at 10:03 AM, JimAttrill said:

I am still around occasionally.  But I don't post as much as I used to.   Sorry about that. 

There's nothing like the echo sound of an empty hangar. I'm still around too, but there doesn't seem to be anyone to talk to.