It's been a busy day. Earlier today the UPS that supplies power to all our equipment failed while in service. By failure I mean it went poof, sizzle, spark, and dark dropping all power to the machines it supports. It took a few hours to purchase a new one and have it installed in our rack. The overall downtime was approximately 3 hours 45 minutes. I apologize for the downtime. This was an unforeseen event that had no early warning signs or diagnostics. Our UPS is only designed to take over should a power outage happen at the data center and only sustain us for the thirty or so seconds it takes the data center to auto switch over to their diesel backup generators. 

Secondly Google Ads has made some changes that are not integrating into our site. I've been working on resolving this and all changes I make take an hour or so to take effect. This will be ongoing work until I'm able to resolve the problems.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 8

No apology needed, Erik. Thank you for your continued efforts.

I'm sorry to say this.

What is UPS in tech lingo?

The UPS I know drives brown trucks and drops packages off and picks 'em up. And man when I was in that brown uniform the women in my area oooo,

Fellas I can tell you what brown did for me that day.

Anyway @Erik no worries sir. I didn't notice a thing really. Thank you for your hard work sir.

no apology needed, shtuff happens.

it did of course hit right when i went to find a link for a download! but the old girls is running again so all is well

42 minutes ago, Skyviper said:

What is UPS in tech lingo?

UPS.jpg

• Like 3

Thanks for getting the site back so fast! And also for all the work you do on it.

I worried when I saw that the site was unreachable. I write to a lot of good folks here so...

No apologies needed, Erik! Thank you for getting everything back to normal ASAP. We owe you one! :drinks:

Edited by Menrva

Thanks for all your efforts, Erik!