I saw skins for SU-34 in download section, but no 3D model. I also saw a thread from 2015 in which someone said that there was a pirated model. Pirated after...what? A pirated model imply there is a model already, so which is it ? For what model are those SU-34 skins which are available after all ?

This is and old arcraft and it was awailable at InSky site for SF1 many years ago. this is all i know about this aircraft.

How can we download files from insky site?chinesee language.if you translate it you cant download anything

InSky is known for file piracy. Thatswhy their files were deleted some years ago.

• Thanks 1

Didn't we just go through all this shit last month??

Simple statement of fact:

Piracy is NOT condoned or allowed. People that support it, will be banned. Period

• Like 1

Guys, the Insky website is known for being riddled with viruses in addition to hosting ganked files, in violation of all kinds of copyright law.  Be smart.  Don’t go off and do something foolish you’ll regret later.

We have tons of good quality files from reputable, hardworking people right here.

I just assumed there is a model if there were skins for it, that's all. If the model is banned (that is what I understood) then why don't you ban the skins as well? Otherwise what is their purpose if you can download them but you can't use them at all?

Let me make it clear: I am against piracy as well, but it's a shame that a 3D model has ended up as a piracy thing and a banned one. I'm just saying it...

• Like 1

oh come on :pilotfly:..its just Su....it's not even sexy ....

:biggrin:

• Haha 4

To my knowledge, that Su-34 model comes from Ubisoft's HAWX video game series. I downloaded the skins to find some clues, and I can confirm that they have the same mapping of HAWX 2's Su-34. Ripped 3d models from other video games are not allowed, AFAIK.

• Like 2

I have both original games (Hawx I and II). When I played them (they have beautiful graphics but the gameplay and story is stupid), long ago, I never dreamed of modding and anything.

So what you are saying is that that guy took inspiration from a SU-34 model from another game and made a 3D model identical or...that the Su-34 model from Hawx works in SF1 ? If it's the first case, that's not piracy.

He clearly stated, that the model comes from Hawx. So it's the same model and no redone lookalike. 😉

Edit: The original model does most likely not work direcly in SFx. It was probably extracted from Hawx using special programs.

Edited by Nyghtfall

I see, now I understood. Thank you.