Please whats is my problem? in terrain Israel whith CA_Stary's Enhanced SF2:Israel terrain. Thanks

img00002.JPG

Interesting not seen so would think Drivers but not sure. Do you have AA and AF set to the max?

I am sure it's a bug in the tiles' alpha channels. I have seen it in other tilesets as well.

Thank´s, AA yes

13 hours ago, MigBuster said:

Interesting not seen so would think Drivers but not sure. Do you have AA and AF set to the max?

Thank´s

12 hours ago, Menrva said:

I am sure it's a bug in the tiles' alpha channels. I have seen it in other tilesets as well.

wow, I've never seen that glitch in a SF game. Maybe you should check the terrain dataini folder and in particular, the [WaterTextureMaterial] section. If I were you, I would compare this file and everything in it with one that I know it works as it should.

9 hours ago, jack33 said:

Thank´s, AA yes

Try reducing it.

15 hours ago, MigBuster said:

Try reducing it.

Thank´s

It keeps appearing, only in Israel land with  tiles,Ca_Stary´s
1 hour ago, jack33 said:

Thank´s

Check your waternormal.bmp file, you probably have some pixels untextured on the edge. You can make a quick test by moving that file and see if the problem still occur

Or check the alpha channel of your waters1.tga file. Once again, maybe there is a few unpainted pixels on the edge of it

I have already found the problem, I was using the Ca_starys tiles in the 512 version, when I put the 1024 tiles in it. Thank you all