Nice level of detail on that engine!

• Thanks 1

It's a quirky-looking aircraft, for sure, and they must have been brave men flying them by the 1940s.

A Romanian P.11c on the Russian Front:

P11C Romanian.JPG

• Thanks 1

On 02/03/2019 at 7:30 PM, Gatling20 said:

And here she is in her more traditional Polish colors:

P11c_Polish.JPG

Beautifull, but they have no wing braces! 

Superior Polish engineering!

Actually, it turned out I was using an older beta of the P.11c LOD. Here is the actual P.11c, with wing braces all present and correct:

P11c_Romanian_RussianFront.JPG

• Like 1

In plans, but not so fast. they are really different planes.

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Trotski

View File PZL P11C REDUX
      PZL  P11C.

A makeover of Zur's P11C, redone skins, for 3 Polish and 2 Romanian aircraft, updated sounds, weapons and of course the pilot. 
      Everything is included in the file, Sounds ( including the one for the guns) Guns, Weapons, Pilot, and of course the Decals.
      I was going to do Latvian, Hungarian, and Soviet skins, however as the Latvians and the Hungarians only had one aircraft each, I thought this rather pointless, as for the Soviets, they only had about four or five, I assume the Germans had a couple as well, but in reality, only Poland and Romania used the type operationally.
      These are NOT the DAT/A-TEAM aircraft, they were originally done by ZUR for SF1, the DAT ones are a totally different model and LOD.

As always...........ENJOY .................... 
      Submitter Trotski Submitted 02/24/2024 Category Other Origin  
    • By Trotski
      PZL  P11C.

A makeover of Zur's P11C, redone skins, for 3 Polish and 2 Romanian aircraft, updated sounds, weapons and of course the pilot. 
      Everything is included in the file, Sounds ( including the one for the guns) Guns, Weapons, Pilot, and of course the Decals.
      I was going to do Latvian, Hungarian, and Soviet skins, however as the Latvians and the Hungarians only had one aircraft each, I thought this rather pointless, as for the Soviets, they only had about four or five, I assume the Germans had a couple as well, but in reality, only Poland and Romania used the type operationally.
      These are NOT the DAT/A-TEAM aircraft, they were originally done by ZUR for SF1, the DAT ones are a totally different model and LOD.

As always...........ENJOY .................... 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..