Hi Guys, 

as some of you already now, i have some fake pilot mods in the pipe for the Eagle and the Flanker. 
What it does is, it replaces some parts of current planes, like the canopy, glass and the cockpit itself.

BUT!!! You need to decide and choose just one skin for each plane, cause if you choose a different coloured skin, the "new" exterior parts, will not change with the skin. So you are limited in one or the same coloured skin for the planes. 
And!!! You will lose the open canopy animation for the Eagle. 

The Mod is using Marcfighters Su-27 and Dave's F-15 Pack as base. This is not a mod for TK's F-15A or Inskies Su-27

Currently i need some helpf fixing the problem, that the new fake pilot parts appear inside the cockpit, how can i dissable them?

And here it is, what i am talking about:
F-15C
001.thumb.jpg.503138f1ae8cc722535f955ee8c638b8.jpg
img00894.thumb.JPG.3803f42d6fd2fbee52c2260610e4b35d.JPG
img00901.thumb.JPG.7774858425eba21f6aee25b9c2788b63.JPG

Su-27

5ae726de2b3be_Su-27parts05.thumb.jpg.affd34821e5e9fd64b139e8b3bca63c6.jpg
5ae726dc58585_Su-27parts04.thumb.jpg.26d7243760138aa56badfa11123e30e4.jpg
5ae726dad1834_Su-27parts03.thumb.jpg.49734866ddcfe39daba3713b83049fc6.jpg
img00708.thumb.JPG.344b11276ca042ab386a09655c9d183f.JPG
img00710.thumb.JPG.647d48ad6166e3bae8f53fe84e512eca.JPG

Edited by 76.IAP-Blackbird
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 3

looks extremely hot. 

fake pilot is [systemcomponent of nose - nose is showfrom cockpit=false ? still apears in pit ?

You know that starting with fake pilot mods ends one day with whole new plane right?

• Haha 1

As I see Su-27 FakePilot will work on every standard blu skin, right? So we can have Green nose, white nose, Ukrainian skin...

Thanks, i tried the showfromcockpit=FALSE in the nose and fuselage section, it is still there.

I need to finish another project for a friend and than i will release those parts as an upgrade for the planes.

• Thanks 1

I can later name the parts on the skin for the Su-27. The Vtail antennas can be painted by the colours of your favorite skin. 

just thoughts out loud : if there is a fake pilot parts, we can clone aircraft, clone fakepilot parts and recolor to our favorite paint scheme.  Right?  it is be nice to have the paintkit then and all other isnt a big problem then, only army of clones at a game menue.

In Peten mod finally, I've made 'fake pilot' as an always loaded M230 gun. Gun is part of the model but ini file refers to weapon in weapons folder. There - lod with fake pilot pod -  two versions early CARC green and late IAF 2 tone desert camo. Proper color gun loaded for a specific date.

On 30/04/2018 at 5:38 PM, 76.IAP-Blackbird said:

Thanks, i tried the showfromcockpit=FALSE in the nose and fuselage section, it is still there.

I need to finish another project for a friend and than i will release those parts as an upgrade for the planes.

Hello,

Very beautiful stuff! :good:I can't wait! :drinks:

Otherwise... In order to hide your parts from cockpit do you have tested this line in the "cockpit.ini" file ?

For example:

[CockpitSeat001]
ModelName=Cabina_MiG-21UMb
OpenCockpit=FALSE (or TRUE)
Position=0.000,2.150,0.575
Offset=0.00,-0.10,0.00
ViewAngles=0.0,0.0,0.0

Edited by Coupi
  • Like 1

Had no time to test it, will do it today, after some touches those parts will be released in the next days.

1 hour ago, 76.IAP-Blackbird said:

Had no time to test it, will do it today, after some touches those parts will be released in the next days.

Ok! :hi:

Our friend Nyghtfall created several very good added parts with A-4 Shyhawk.

These could help your beautiful project!

For example: 

Thanks Coupi, but it is a different plane with different parts, can's use them. 

You can see in my pics, how the different parts are arranged, specific for each plane! :good:

6 minutes ago, 76.IAP-Blackbird said:

Thanks Coupi, but it is a different plane with different parts, can's use them. 

You can see in my pics, how the different parts are arranged, specific for each plane! :good:

I see! :bye:

Are there any antennas missing on the F-15C from TMF? so i could pack them into the cockpit parts, but im not an Eagle expert :biggrin:

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, 76.IAP-Blackbird said:

Are there any antennas missing on the F-15C from TMF? so i could pack them into the cockpit parts, but im not an Eagle expert :biggrin:

Hello!

The latest F-15Cs have this antenna on the top of the nose but I don't know its purpose... :smile:

937644.jpg.bb78b6a0d12e259f1adec9e84b9da245.jpg

• Thanks 1

Any update on this one? I'm really interested in both planes. And If needed, and of course there's interest, I can provide pics of the chinese J-11 differences with the Su-27.

BTW Can a dragchute be added into the Su-27 using the Hardpoint way?

Hi im currently on vacation, i needed a break. Cause After more than 9 month of continues work, i was unable to finish my stuff. 

After my return, i will release it but i need some ini tweeks to hide the original planes geometry in the pit view. 

When it is solved i will release a Kind of base pack, so you can paint those parts and create your own version for your favorite skin. 

Same for the Su, im using just one skin as my favorite one. 

If you have any suggestions for Upgrades and parts, just Post it here. 

So far, see ya and Best regards from greece 

• Thanks 4

Enjoy your vacations!

Once you release will see If I CAN convert it into a J-11 for the PLAAF.

Hi !

Ok Super ! :good:

Im still working on the right shape, i need to push some polys around to close some tiny holes, but that is the current shape and level of detail.

If you guys have anything to add inside the pit, bars, struts .. pls share the info with pictures here

F-15A
img00939.thumb.JPG.b565ab1920354fceca8367deae2abca1.JPG
img00940.thumb.JPG.e54cf40191ece39f49a603b5f6b50843.JPG
img00941.thumb.JPG.55414de66fb42047415d5c86a91a48b5.JPG

• Like 4

1 hour ago, 76.IAP-Blackbird said:

Im still working on the right shape, i need to push some polys around to close some tiny holes, but that is the current shape and level of detail.

If you guys have anything to add inside the pit, bars, struts .. pls share the info with pictures here

Hello,

Super stuff !!! :good:

... so do you think it is timely to add these "black boxes" ? :grandpa:

Coupi :drinks:

F-15_02.jpg.0cbce9d59ab99f7215bae3e57cac8215.jpg

Edited by Coupi

If I understand correct, the canopy and cockpit are added via the fake pilot method, meaning there will be no opening canopy , so those back boxes will not be visible.