Tell me, please, is there a way to get rid of the cockpit mirror or somekind of workaround ? I don't play with them ON (I have a 20 fps drop with them ON) and usually they don't get into my way, but at this plane (SU-25T) they are built in such a way that they are literally standing in ...my way and they also look like their place is not there sort of thing. Turning them open is not an option for me. Is there a way to hide them, anything ?

Thank you in advance.

PS - First impulse was to make them transparent, but I remembered that this is not possible with a bitmap file. Or is there a way ? Or to make the background to come over them and hide them ?

Edited by UllyB

Try looking at the cockpit.ini file for the aircraft and change the Mirror node's type from "MIRROR" to "inactive" and see what happens.

[Mirror]--------------------->[Mirror]
Type=MIRROR---------->Type=inactive
NodeName=Mirror--->NodeName=Mirror

• Thanks 1

I tried to change the lines to inactive. It doesn't work, the grey mirrors still appear. I looked into Yubba cockpit. ini files and, in them, the lines for mirror are untouched, but his mode still works. WHAT exactly is changed ? What lines ? I looked carefully but I don't know which... I feel so stupid.

EDIT - I figured out what he changed, but still it won't work, unfortunately. The frame node name for the 3rd party cockpit (it's a SU-25T) are unknown for me.

img00096.jpg

Edited by UllyB

Here's the cockpit files and the cockpit.ini file. Maybe you can see what I cannot and point me into the right direction. Thank you for helping.

Su-25T.7z

if those mirrors are the ones from the pit lod, you can move them with an ini command, but i have forgot what to type in 

• Thanks 1

I SOLVED IT. I looked into cockpit LOD and I discovered the each mirror frame name !!! EVRIKA!!!

These are the correct values if anyone bumps into this kind of issue:

[Move1]
Type=AIRSPEED_INDICATOR
NodeName=mirror_fr0
MovementType=POSITION_Z
Set[01].Position=-99
Set[01].Value=0.0
Set[02].Position=-99
Set[02].Value=1.0

[Move2]
Type=AIRSPEED_INDICATOR
NodeName=mirror_cen
MovementType=POSITION_Z
Set[01].Position=-99
Set[01].Value=0.0
Set[02].Position=-99
Set[02].Value=1.0

[Move3]
Type=AIRSPEED_INDICATOR
NodeName=mirror_fr1
MovementType=POSITION_Z
Set[01].Position=-99
Set[01].Value=0.0
Set[02].Position=-99
Set[02].Value=1.0

[Move4]
Type=AIRSPEED_INDICATOR
NodeName=mirror_lef
MovementType=POSITION_Z
Set[01].Position=-99
Set[01].Value=0.0
Set[02].Position=-99
Set[02].Value=1.0

[Move5]
Type=AIRSPEED_INDICATOR
NodeName=mirror_fra
MovementType=POSITION_Z
Set[01].Position=-99
Set[01].Value=0.0
Set[02].Position=-99
Set[02].Value=1.0

[Move6]
Type=AIRSPEED_INDICATOR
NodeName=mirror_le0
MovementType=POSITION_Z
Set[01].Position=-99
Set[01].Value=0.0
Set[02].Position=-99
Set[02].Value=1.0

Remember , there are two types of mirror arrangements, and each third party cockpit LOD has it unique name for mirrors and for their frames. Look for them with the LOD viewer, it's easy. In my case there were 3 mirrors. One can use Yubba workaround model and just replace the correct names taken from the cockpit nodes names.

- two mirrors arrangement

- three mirrors arrangement

img00097.jpg

Edited by UllyB