no

and we never finished the Mk.IX either (meaning I've never found someone to do so)

But Cocas & I did the Mk.Vs some year back; they're in the download section

• Like 1

what exactly has to be done on that model to get you a Mk.IX or Mk.Vb  ??? 

is it a major work to change it or is it more like adding details here and there , if it is only adding details then i could make for you

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Wrench said:

no

and we never finished the Mk.IX either (meaning I've never found someone to do so)

But Cocas & I did the Mk.Vs some year back; they're in the download section

Thanks Wrench!

it's got a lot of small, extra bits hanging off it, some "thing" in the aft radiator outlet ducts; needs the outer wing meshes cut from the (single piece) wing mesh. Maybe some other stuff I can't see in MAX or the LOD viewer. Also explodes on the runway at mission start. The MAX file is dated 2006, so will need updating to the latest version. As you can see, I have MAX 2009, so I can open the file; just never learned how to work the damn thing!!! :stars:

If someone can finish it, that would be great. I"ll have to check with Crusader, of course, as this was one of Oli, but I"m sure it'd be ok. As you can see, it's mapped and skinned (and decaled, too!) already.

Making a Mk V out of it would take a LOT of work; there's some major differences; not the least of which is the 3 bladed prop, different radiator (oil cooler) under the right wing, and so forth. But I have plenty of data (books on pdf)

tmf spit 9.jpg

tmf_spit9_mue-vue.jpg

• Like 3

I can share some docs for Spit IX-XVI too.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Wrench said:

it's got a lot of small, extra bits hanging off it, some "thing" in the aft radiator outlet ducts; needs the outer wing meshes cut from the (single piece) wing mesh. Maybe some other stuff I can't see in MAX or the LOD viewer. Also explodes on the runway at mission start. The MAX file is dated 2006, so will need updating to the latest version. As you can see, I have MAX 2009, so I can open the file; just never learned how to work the damn thing!!! :stars:

If someone can finish it, that would be great. I"ll have to check with Crusader, of course, as this was one of Oli, but I"m sure it'd be ok. As you can see, it's mapped and skinned (and decaled, too!) already.

Making a Mk V out of it would take a LOT of work; there's some major differences; not the least of which is the 3 bladed prop, different radiator (oil cooler) under the right wing, and so forth. But I have plenty of data (books on pdf)

ok send me the file  , but i would need the exact changes to be made  ( i dont know much about the Spitfire versions )

Top! :good:

I just wish I had the MAX files from the TMF Mk.1 -- it'd be easier to make the Mk.V from that by simply added the cannon barrels and magazine bulges

------------------

Ok, Volker, I'll get you everything I have, the model in game, inis, and the MAX file as soon as I can. I say we simply stick to finishing it as the Mk.IX. Easier, simpler, less work and all that!

Many thanks from me, the Mod Mafia and the community!

• Like 2