Erik

The Captain knows best

A very respected Captain in the Foreign Legion was transferred to a remote desert outpost. On his orientation tour he noticed a very old seedy looking camel tied out behind the enlisted men's barracks. He asked the Sergeant leading the tour, "Why is a camel tied to the barracks?" The Sergeant replied, "Well sir, it's a long way from anywhere, and the men have natural sexual urges, so when they do ... uh ... we have the camel ready for them.” 

The Captain said, "Well, I suppose if it's good for morale, then I guess it's all right with me”. After he had been stationed at the fort for six long, lonely months, the Captain simply couldn't control his sexual angst any longer. He barked to his Sergeant: "BRING THE CAMEL INTO MY TENT!” 

The Sergeant shrugged his shoulders, looked at the other men, and lead the camel into the Captain's quarters. Within a few minutes, the Captain emerged from his tent, fastening his trousers, almost beaming with pride. 

"So, Sergeant, is that how the enlisted men do it?" he asked.

The Sergeant replied, "Well, sir, usually they just use it to ride into town."

:rofl:

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

On 09/05/2018 at 2:37 AM, Erik said:

A very respected Captain in the Foreign Legion was transferred to a remote desert outpost. On his orientation tour he noticed a very old seedy looking camel tied out behind the enlisted men's barracks. He asked the Sergeant leading the tour, "Why is a camel tied to the barracks?" The Sergeant replied, "Well sir, it's a long way from anywhere, and the men have natural sexual urges, so when they do ... uh ... we have the camel ready for them.” 

The Captain said, "Well, I suppose if it's good for morale, then I guess it's all right with me”. After he had been stationed at the fort for six long, lonely months, the Captain simply couldn't control his sexual angst any longer. He barked to his Sergeant: "BRING THE CAMEL INTO MY TENT!” 

The Sergeant shrugged his shoulders, looked at the other men, and lead the camel into the Captain's quarters. Within a few minutes, the Captain emerged from his tent, fastening his trousers, almost beaming with pride. 

"So, Sergeant, is that how the enlisted men do it?" he asked.

The Sergeant replied, "Well, sir, usually they just use it to ride into town."

:rofl:

The question is did the Camel enjoy the experience as much as the Captain did.  :biggrin:   :biggrin:  :biggrin:

What happens if it was a male Camel. :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:

If it was indeed a male Camel, did he still enjoy the experience as much as the Captain did. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: 

Will the Captain be charged with sexual misconduct or harassment by the Camel's lawyer. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Was Animal Welfare informed of the incident. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Is there any truth in the rumour that the Camel is now in love with the Captain, and that the Camels lawyer has insisted that any misconduct charges against the Captain be dropped. :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin: 

Is it also true that the Camel has now been offered a leading role in an upcoming romantic Hollywood film called 'Love in the Desert Sand', and the Camel's lawyer has infact negotiated a six figure contract payment. :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:

Nobody knows. The only fact that has been substantiated after said tent incident is that the "negotiated contract sum" was paid by Expert Consultants, Inc. Camel also has a sketch of a man who threatened its calve. Camel is now hellbent on bringing down the house. Outcome still pending.

More news on the Camel......................he has just been offered a part in the new TOP GUN movie starring alongside Tom Cruise. !!!!!