there is one at DAT (capuns site).

good luck getting it

not really...

It's just a lot of guys from here were banned there because of abuse, stealing property, trolling and being part of  Criminal Association. 

edit:

or just simply forget that inferior plane...and get nice mods from CA.

Edited by yakarov79

2 hours ago, yakarov79 said:

It's just a lot of guys from here were banned there because of abuse, stealing property, trolling and being part of  Criminal Association.

difference of opinion. we cannot use his stuff here, yet he uses much there from here without asking (talk to Wrench on that issue as a main one to come to mind)

in my case, first time was an error on my part, of downloading all of Wings over Africa in one night. i was on my laptop while my wife was dozing in a hospital bed at teh time. i took a banning, went back and asked nicely, never allowed back.

now second time was me being prickish and getting in just to get back in (yeah, notice the volume 2 in my signature). but many in the community have a bad taste in the mouth over him using terrains and pits without permission or credit not to mention the flight models being rather wonky.

he has his own rules, and it is his own site to do so with. many of us have our own opinions of that esp depending on our interactions

We are too nice chaps allowing him to use our toys, we should start banning him and make a direct message to him to STOP USING ALL OF OUR STUFF (yes, i know he is reading here, done in purpose)

been there, done that, dosen't work