Hallo

may be you know it already but in case you dont i work on a early F-4G cockpit , in the moment i make complete new side panels the left side is almost done the right panels will be next

Image2.thumb.jpg.d5076e2a9d5cd865718c8586f3f2bb57.jpg

img00007_jpg_dfd5763087211e3cfd35d956a84183cf.thumb.jpg.5e798054035730cd5480f3171cfc3845.jpg

i still have one problem that is the threat warning panel , on that panel are 4 warning lights LF , RF , LA and RA this lights should show the threat from a certain direction , for example the LF from 270° up to 360° and the RF from 0° to 90° and so on , but in game i dont get them to work so now i wonder how do the guys who work on russian jets get this russian warning panel to work , this one is showing even more directions ???

i realy need some help here

by the way is there a way to get the range and direction counter working , the should show the range and direction to the threat

i have try all now but in both cases i have no success

Image3.jpg.b1f30a8c2aa1bffb4c69023e47a25305.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4

I would like to have a better fitting cockpit for the "Düppelschwein" (word by word translated as "Chaff Pig" or "Chaff Hog", but the meaning lose in translation) as we called the F-4G in the bad old days.

7 hours ago, ravenclaw_007 said:

i wonder how do the guys who work on russian jets get this russian warning panel to work , this one is showing even more directions ???

Check Su-27 cockpit LOD and avionics file. It's just a trick. Green dot as threat symbol and shape of RWR screen.

Unfortunately you can use only 1 RWR settings so green dot will replace your threats symbols on your main RWR screen too ;-(

2 hours ago, guuruu said:

Check Su-27 cockpit LOD and avionics file. It's just a trick. Green dot as threat symbol and shape of RWR screen.

Unfortunately you can use only 1 RWR settings so green dot will replace your threats symbols on your main RWR screen too ;-(

Thanks

now i´m out of ideas , dont know how to activate this 4 lights

From an Air Power Australia article: "The lead computing gunsight has been modified to accept inputs from the RHAW: the red reticle indicates the location of the designated emitter while the green cross is caged in elevation to radar boresight and in azimuth to aircraft ground track. Blind bombing is carried out by steering the cross onto the reticle, depressing the bomb button and initiating a pull up. The fire control system times the release of the ordnance."

Edited by dtmdragon

Well, maybe there is smal chance. however I'm not sure of final effect.

1.Create new plate as RWR screen.

2.Assign RWR material.

img00011.JPG.bec07b13795becb7ee192a39afefee94.JPG

3.Divide plate and move all quarter parts in 1 place.

img00014.JPG.4e675632557298b790490a96e3a1e9f8.JPG

Question of number of parts and it will be probably flashing cause of many surfaces in 1 place, but maybe final effect won't be so bad ...

here is a BETA version of the F-4G_78 with a almost finish cockpit , the cockpit lod is large with 7,95 Mb

F-4G Phantom.7z

Installation

PLEASE delete any existing aircraft and weapon with a similar name like the one in this pack before you install this aircaft or this weapons

issues

1. due to the large cockpit lod the aircraft will not work on heavily modded terains ( Anatolia / GermanyCE )
  2. due to game limitations the Threat Warning Panel is not working like it should , i still look for a way to get it working , any ideas are welcome
  3. i´m still trying to reduce the sice of the cockpit lod

Please let me know if you find any problems with this aircraft

regards Volker

Edited by ravenclaw_007
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 5

Got em not tested yet  will do in a bit...just got in from work

I don't have A10RWRTrackSound.wav and A10RWRLockSound.wav in my SOUNDS folder, so I had no RWR tones.

Also, itty-bitty drag chute.

It's amazing ravenclaw.  Thank you so much.

img00830.JPG

yea also drag chute thingy lol...I did same on F7 lol.....seems fine...good fps on Germany with mods. what sorta fps u getting ?

img00022.JPG

img00023.JPG

img00024.JPG

img00026.JPG

img00028.JPG

uuuppppss....... this brake chute problem is new  ,  i will fix it right a way

i have  in the cockpit  view about 20 - 35 FPS  ( differs on what terrain or ground objects ) and from the outside view i get between 50 to 69 FPS , but i cant get this aircraft working in the Anatolia Terrain and the GermanyCE modded by Rents in this Germany CE terrain i sometimes get the aircraft to appear but with a totaly black cockpit

i still try to reduce the cokpit lod size but i´m 100% sure that i will never get a size that allows me to get this aircraft working in this 2 mention terrains

weird will test it too...Im getting 60-75 fps in cockpit 80-125 external

will try large modded terrains too

Edited by russouk2004

wow this  FPS is excellent , what CPU do you use ???  my CPU is  a I7 4790K and i´m using 32 Gb ram my graphics card is a Strix Rog GTX-1070 O8G Gaming  , may be it is time to update my old rig

i do have the same problems with the new F-5A that i´m helping whit , as soon as i try it on this heavily modded terrains i either get a black cockpit or only a 80% loading bar

i5 top end @4.2 ghz...cant recal what model and 32mb ram and 1080ti

Thank you for your great F-4G cockpit. It is simply perfect. One question, though. The chute does not appear large after it is deployed. Do you know how to increase its size? Thanks a lot.