Will apreciatte If someone can share the RGB values for both the Asia Minot dark and light brown scheme together with the blue and grey scheme that the Mirage F1 carry nowadays. Thanks a lot!

some how i dont think the Islamic Republic is either giving that info to the aviation mags nor using the exact same paint specs as the US made in the 70s.

not the values themselves, but when a color isnt clearly defined (as it is on a US mil camo) i use the color picker tool in Gimp. from there you could draw the rgb or hex values, or use the scaler to get it where you want

Edited by daddyairplanes
nother thought
  • Like 1

I guess colors are similar to their Recce Rhino colors.

try to pick the colors from here:

cd48001105.jpg

rf-4e-iran.jpg

• Like 2

When IIAF started to paint camouflage in 60s they used FS color palette.  Later all new aircrafts from US were delivered with camoulfage applied already - also following Iranian instruction. Until revolution, all aircrafts were very well maintained and in pristine condition...later well. war and 'own way' took a toll on aircrafts. 

as for colors in SF2 I would recommend standardization with ravenclaw's colors. 

• Like 1

Thanks for the help guys!! Really useful!