Caesar

F/A-18C Available Through Steam

Hey, all.  While I'm anxiously awaiting Heatblur's Turkey, I booted Steam today and got a pop-up indicating the Hornet is available for DCS World 2.5 Beta.  $79.99 entry fee!  BUT!  I also didn't see a topic about this yet, so I figured I'd post something.  Cheers and good hunting!

A note comes up in the DCS client even if you are running the stable 2.5.0 release - although doesn't mention it is for Open Beta only which is not helpful. 

So to be clear it is only an early access beta module for now and cannot be used in the supposed stable release.............I can see that a lot of people run the Open Beta instead anyway on the forums (and multiplayer servers) but they are the likely the minority. 

• Like 1

Ah, OK.  Thanks for clearing that up!

Did you get it Caeser?

No, not yet.  I do have FC3 for DCS for the F-15, Su-27 and whatnot.  I've really got to set everything up and actually play.  Kind of in the midst of several games ATM.  If/when that HeatBlur F-14 gets released I'm sure I'll drop everything else and jump into DCS immediately.  I probably will get the F/A-18 at some point.