probably know the answer but its a definite no if not asked... is it possible to reverse the order of serial number decals? as in going 33-00 rather than 00-33?

asking as a project will cover both the E models from introduction and A models as they were retired. using same serials (rebuilds) to save space and time, it would save even more if i didnt have to duplicate the folder and manually reverse it.

thanks in advance for any help

Can't you just make the 66 decals or however many you need and tell one model to use decals 1-33 and the other model to use 34-66 if you know what I mean.

Or is it something like decal start no=33, decal end no=00

Edited by Sundowner
Second thoughts.

Editing the alias.lst might help. You can create the desired decal list with a few clicks in MS Excel or similar software.

TK set them up for 000 to whatever. Never been able to go backward. Of course, you can always make copies, and number them in reverse

OTH, if one looks at the Hunters for example, you'll see they repeat after a time (can't remember exaclty)

but going 33 --> 00 can't be done

well Wrench for the win on understanding what i was saying and confirming some experiment results.

Blade, the lst is too easy to fix. renumbering the individual tgas are a little more time consuming tho i have a method down.

Sundowner, doing something very similar overall.  E model get user nums 00-12 in '82, then user nums 13-24 in '83. however A models lose the same nums  in each year. would just take em off the front end in the textureset, except Arkansas gums the works up being a user for only two years. So THEY got first two slots, to only be called out during the appropriate years. everyone else adds on (in the E model anyhow) over the years. Its gonna be huge due to representing around 40 units at two planes apiece. I was trying to make it not as huge.

Oh well, one could have hoped. Thanks for the replies all!