Sign in to follow this  
savagkc

limit of # of planes?

Is there a limit of the number of planes allowed in SF2?

I'm showing a count of 215 in the aircraft folder and the last 20(?) planes i tried to install from combatace

never shows up as a flyable airplane selection (or anywhere else).

what am i doing wrong?

thanks,

savagcl

There's no such thing. I should have more than 1,200 planes, and all show up correctly. Make sure you have installed them in the right folders. Inside the Aircraft folder there should be the main folders of all aircraft, the only sub-folders being those of skins and eventually the cockpit. Not all mods you download from CombatACE are simple copy and paste. Sometimes you also have to check if folders have small spelling mistakes.

Also, a plane is flyable only if it has a cockpit referenced in its main .ini file, you have a _cockpit.ini file and the relative cockpit folder.

Thanks fir replying...

Not sure thats the problem here. Most planes i have dled are from well known modders like wrench.

And they are known for good, full packages.

I review some of the dled files and they have cockpit files along with supporting files.

I'll keep checking to find whats wrong.

But, thanks for the feedback..

savagcl