Kosovo_beta

I saw in the forum someone asked about a Kosovo terrain and someone else thought there was one around (albiet this was posted some time back.) Anyway, here is that Kosovo terrain. Unfortunately, somehow ( i ) apparently overwrote the planning maps with the 'desert' planning maps at some point so i put in blank bitmaps to substitute. If you take one of your msn files and substitute 'kosovo' for lets say 'desert' it should work. If you use the kmd mission editor you can see where the targets are located and move your planes where you want of course.

Perhaps, I will get some sort of map plotted at some point, but the only way i know how to do that is to trial and error with the kmd mission editor and starting the game up to see where i end up. Someone with more experience with some other util could prob whip something up.

If, you like the F-4S in the image I will try to get the skins finished and up load it soon.

I uploaded a couple mission files, but you'll still have to edit them unless you have the same planes and ground objects. My CV-41 USS Midway is in da ocean in at least one of these missions. (They're just samples...some planes some 'groundObjects' no planning just samples)

I do not know who created this Kosovo terrain to give credit to or if they mind me loading it here. Have no clue where and when i got it. Must have been years ago. Its pretty simple terrain. Very frame rate friendly, tons of mountains and hills, plus the ocean (the adriatic i suppose its called.) Not up; to modern standards. You might like the 'Black Sea' terrain better if you want detail and fly in that neighborhood.

This is Deuces Kosovo terrain from 2004. I suggest amending you credits and readmes accordingly

It was never completed then, and is just as incomplete now. 

BTW, You can use the TFD tool to create the necessary 3 planning maps 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Jon_Beers
      I saw in the forum someone asked about a Kosovo terrain and someone else thought there was one around (albiet this was posted some time back.) Anyway, here is that Kosovo terrain. Unfortunately, somehow ( i ) apparently overwrote the planning maps with the 'desert' planning maps at some point so i put in blank bitmaps to substitute. If you take one of your msn files and substitute 'kosovo' for lets say 'desert' it should work. If you use the kmd mission editor you can see where the targets are located and move your planes where you want of course.
      Perhaps, I will get some sort of map plotted at some point, but the only way i know how to do that is to trial and error with the kmd mission editor and starting the game up to see where i end up. Someone with more experience with some other util could prob whip something up.
      If, you like the F-4S in the image I will try to get the skins finished and up load it soon.
      I uploaded a couple mission files, but you'll still have to edit them unless you have the same planes and ground objects. My CV-41 USS Midway is in da ocean in at least one of these missions. (They're just samples...some planes some 'groundObjects' no planning just samples)
      I do not know who created this Kosovo terrain to give credit to or if they mind me loading it here. Have no clue where and when i got it. Must have been years ago. Its pretty simple terrain. Very frame rate friendly, tons of mountains and hills, plus the ocean (the adriatic i suppose its called.) Not up; to modern standards. You might like the 'Black Sea' terrain better if you want detail and fly in that neighborhood.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..