Erik

Senator John McCain dies at age 81

44.jpg

Senator John Sidney McCain III   --   1936 - 2018

Senator McCain passed away today a national hero, treasure, and defender of our proud country. He will be missed. Our strength and pride as a nation go out to his family.

Blue skies and tailwinds to your next adventure.

• Like 5
  • Sad 2

A true American Hero!!

:salute:

• Like 1

Rest in peace. :salute:

Edited by EsPeKTr0

Rest in peace, Sir :salute:

:salute:      He went through quite a bit for his country.

A not so new video of his return from Hanoi in 73

A nice man - and a nice politician, which is less often. Heard from Europe down here, a welcome voice from America has fallen silent.

• Haha 1

See you on the other side McCain.  He was a great guy.  I had the pleasure of meeting him 25 years ago when I worked for Flagstaff.  He was in it for the people and the country and not fame and fortune.  Sad that the NITH is disrespecting him by not keeping the flag lowered or issuing a proclamation.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Czech6 said:

See you on the other side McCain.  He was a great guy.  I had the pleasure of meeting him 25 years ago when I worked for Flagstaff.  He was in it for the people and the country and not fame and fortune.  Sad that the NITH is disrespecting him by not keeping the flag lowered or issuing a proclamation.

It really is petty childish BS that is the position of the current administration. Senator McCain should have been afforded every consideration in his passing. Being from Arizona myself I wouldn't have even cared if they sent the bill to Arizonians. He was a man of integrity, honesty, strong character, down to earth, and humble. Qualities most in government don't care about. It's get elected and leave your morals at home. Very sad.

• Like 1

As a war veteran I did respect him. RIP.

I wish he hadn't involved in world politics. ((  Especially not in the Ukraine

Edited by Snailman
  • Like 1
  • Dislike 1

RIP great hero.  A very quotable Senator, his memoirs should be required reading for all whom love freedom.

Snailman i wish your Putler hadn't involved in world politics. Especially not in Ukraine and I wish he gone as soon as possible.

McCain did a lot for peace in the world, espesialy for Ukraine. Rest in peace dear friend.