I present to you officially these models already finished and that will soon be for download
it is the models FW-190A4, A6R11 (night fighter), these short nose
FW-190A8, A8R2 (armored canopy)
FW-190G8 long-distance attack
FW-190F8 ground attack and support (late)

Models with Jumo 213 engines
FW-190D9 and FW-190D13
and the last model of the family that went into combat
TA-152H (high altitude)

img04500.thumb.JPG.b72364dbdba78b578d0b1bd9502aa051.JPG

img04177.JPG

img03961.JPG

img04512.JPG

img04475.JPG

img04516.JPG

img04445.JPG

img04441.JPG

img04531.JPG

• Like 12
  • Thanks 4

Really amazing addition, thanks for all the hard work. Very well done!

Many thanks !!! Greatissimo mod ! :good:

Chapeau ! :hi:

amazing work & very very welcomed.
do you provide templates for texturing ? these types cry for new textures, as there wass a multitude of camouflages in ww2.

thanks for your work
sokol

Thank you very much indeed for all these planes. They are great!!!!

If you have already downloaded the first version, you will notice that the clean template is in high resolution, remember that unfortunately due to lack of time I could not create some signs and more details, only the TA 152 is full with details and historical records, because of this model create the rest, inverse to reality

I hope you enjoy them

• Thanks 1

that included template is a flat, single layered bitmap. That makes it somewhat useless for creating new skins, as there are no seperate layers for panels, rivets, control surfaces, staining, and all the other required details.

When you can find the time, the full, LAYERED PSD template would be QUITE welcome, as Sokol said.

---

Also, is this a "final release" or a beta?  Now, mind you what I"m going to say may seem critical, but I've been around the block with building new aircraft more than a few time (150+) (skinning, inis, unfortunately NOT MAX work), and I sort of know what might need to be done.

There are major issues with components being mis-named, lack of correct hit boxes, meshes that should be "cut" from the main (see image below, which shows the "hit boxes" as released):

inner and outer wing sections need creating & proper naming (just cut between flap an aileron the rest is simple text editing in the data ini)

Vert fin part of fuselage, should be it's own mesh, child of "Tail"

should have a "tail" mesh, r/l stabs reassigned to that mesh.

canopy animation seem awfully weird -as in not working. Simple text edit switches back to manual, player controled:

[Canopy]
SystemType=ANIMATION
InputName=ANIMATION_10
DeploymentMethod=MANUAL
AnimationTime=2.60
AnimationID=2

Again, I'm not complaining; new replacements for the FW-190 series is desperately needed! Wolf's is 15+ years old, and the DAT's aren't available to the General Populace (and only their Dora-9 and Ta-152 are their's; the others are based off Wolf's MAX files, which he game them). It just needs some care and fine tuning.

Other than my comments above, it's a fine example!!! I CAN'T wait for the rest of them!!

bandidos-fw190-hboxs.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

clear that the model is a beta (the model is a grip or release), if I start to inquire so that the INI are perfect and fit all standards, never see the light these models for lack of time, here are many people that you can adjust all that to your liking.
I do not know how you paint the skin, but I from that bitmap believe all these skins, if you have difficulties in how to create a skin I can create a very simple tutorial.
the canopy unfolds and retracts with the tail hook for my particular taste
Sorry my bad english

oh brother...

I've been skinning since 2005; I DO know how to make a skin. I can also build a multi-layered template (with all the trimmings) from the original, single layered skin. Done it dozens of times. I can, and have, also built templates from the lined and UV maps. Done that several dozen times, too.

The point being, is it's kind of hard (read impossible) to create a new skin, and still retain the panels and rivets when they aren't seperate layers. They just wind up getting painted over. Not what we'd like. I'd suggest looking at the templates that have been uploaded for the various ww2 and even the 3W aircraft. You'll see what we're talking about.

if I start to inquire so that the INI are perfect and fit all standards, never see the light these models for lack of time, here are many people that you can adjust all that to your liking.

I'm not even going to address this....

• Thanks 1

Hola Torno! Please, is there a way to make the early Fw 190A-3? The conversion should be easy for you. Check it out:

Note that the cowling louvers are open (see drawings) and the most obvious change is the antenna and fin tip. 

Worth to note that the pitot tube is on the wrong place in your A-4. They remain in the same place through A-0 to A-7 series. Look the shots below.

I know it´s a Beta, and that´s why I post this. Thanks for the wonderfull work.

FW190_VARIANTS_03.jpg

fw190a3-orig.jpg

pitot.jpg

13632380545_34c1246e90_c.jpg

images.jpg

Thought they were working on the differing versions? Didn't they show the various versions in the "WIP Thread" in the Spanish Language Forum? (other than the long nosed)

I was working on several luft46 models and how to explain in the Spanish forum the
 TA152H could not miss as the last piston engine hunting.
  received by request of some foristas, if you could do some short nose check
 I started working on that modification until visually achieving other verifications (not the whole family) was not in my plan a cockpit but create a visually static one for the Ta-152 and fw-190.
these models unlike the TA-152 lost some structures such as the wing and tail cut
unfortunately I can not take more time in these airplanes that were created to cover a gap
the verifications are the ones that already showed that I will be launching for the download
in the team banidos only I was flying this simulator, real life I separate the rest and I had to adapt to create and learn to model, I have more 40 models of my tutoring that I have at this moment in the simulator that did not see the light in a different state of work.
one can choose to launch them like this (beta), or wait until some day they are correctly finished (which I really doubt)
Sorry my bad english

• Like 3

was also working on one back in 2014 but this is as far as I got

190.jpg

Seams like it runs out of fuel pretty fast (same thing happens with Wolf257's), is there a way to "fix" this?

check the amount of fuel in the tank(s) (there are actually 2 in the lower fusealge, or as used here, 1 large one of more-or-less correct gallonage

front tank: 232 lt. rear tank: 293 lt. easier to just use one total gallon numbers (literage?) 

check BFSC  also (iirc) - which controls fuel consumption.

I have all the hit boxes done; just have some final testing. Took substantially LESS than a half hour to do them. AND correct the muzzle flash and ejected shell locations. 

bandidos-190_corrected hboxs.jpg

• Like 3

BSFC=0.00280

TW value from A-1H/J

And IIRC this value is used in most(?) TW piston engine planes..

Info:

Fw 190's with MG FF/M in the outer wings, these guns did not eject empty casings (collected them inside a wing compartment)

The A-4/A-5 (if equipped with MG FF/M) used 90-rounds drums instead of the 60-rounds drums.

• Like 3

Thanks Otto!

I left the outboard guns '"not ejecting" Funny thing, the ETC centerline rack is covering the (not painted on) ports where the MG17's would drop their casing. Not a big deal, at any rate! (just aft of the wheel wells)

I used:

MG-151 -- 250 RPG

MG-17 -- 900 RPG

MG-FF -- 55 RPG

digging through all by FW-190 books. The hardest thing was finding the fuel tankage. It also appears the A-4 did NOT have MW-50 boost?

• Like 2

A-3 came with the 60 round drums, A-4/A-5  with higher capacity drums.

The size of the drums was the same (diameter), only the length was increased by 2mm(!)

The trick was to use a different spring system which made more space inside.

There were several boost systems for BMW 801 Fw 190's.

I would have to pull out the manuals, so heres from memory..

- increased emergency power - this was a modification to the boost pressure

- special emergency power

+ with additional fuel injection

or

+ with MW 50

~

• Thanks 1

well do not try even the modifications that I think wrench, but there is already a functional cockpit on the TA-152H, I wonder, nobody created any effect of intermittent flames escape, would anyone interested in recreating this effect?

img04607.thumb.JPG.58755a0fee87b6b3601cbacd239e4419.JPG

Edited by torno
  • Like 2

Hello !

This effect should it be created for each cylinder escape ?

are we talking about exhaust flares? From the exhaust stacks?

that's a been done thing -- was attempted around 2006 or so and it never quite worked out, so it was given up upon.

now, if we're talking about the black powder ejection seat, that's a different story