Sign in to follow this  
Warthog666

Game doesn't respond to the mouse

Hi Guys,

I have just reinstalled the, the game load properly but mouse doesn't work.I re-reinstalled it but now the keyboard is dead too...I have already tried to delete the Controls folder,and everything else which can maybe help but its still dead.

Any idea?

If you're running the game on a desktop computer, are your mouse and keyboard connected to their own USB ports?

Yes,I dont have any problems with my mouse/keyboard at all,every other game/programm run problemless.

First i thought its just freezed but the music in the menu is runnung...

Update: I re-re-re installed the game,ran a system check over my GPU,restarted my game and now its finally OK.

Anyway,thank you for your quick answer and have a nice day!

I only queried about seperate USB ports for mouse & KB, because I get similar behavior to what you experienced with my PC if I have them connected to my USB 3,0 hub. Typically USB 3 hubs are better at handling multiple USB 2 devices, but my KB & mouse are no goes for being connected that way -TracIR 5 isn't cool with it either. When connected to the hub they'd work fine in some games, but as soon as I launch a game that uses my USB gaming devices they wouldn't work. Meanwhile my throttle quadrant, rudder pedals, joystick and an old USB 1.1 gaming keypad are perfectly fine connected via the hub. It took me a while to track it down, but I discovered that some motherboards with early gen Eltron USB 3 chipsets, don't handle some USB devices well when connected via hubs. Even worse, I've read that some of those defective chips are still being socketed onto more recent mboards.

Anyhow, glad hear you got it fixed in the end because this game is too much fun to be missed.  ;)

Edited by Arrow