Sign in to follow this  
DEVIL11

Realistic Missile launch and Rotor Blades not spinning

Hi everyone I was wondering how come some helicopter blades on some helicopters stop spinning after a certain speed is there a way to fix the problem. Also im trying to find more realistic all white missile effect I notice when firing a missile it comes out like a white/grayish color can anyone help with that not good with editing or anything thnks

It will be good for us to know exactly which helicopters. Because that kind of problem is usually ini error. 

As for smoke - some mods have already nice effect packs...I'm using my own personalized effect folder with effects from several mods....check effects in  Scandinavian Front.

Yakarov79 I know its the Uh-60 helicopters Like the pave hawk coast guard and all the others

Not sure if I still have blackhawks in my mods ...if still there will have a look at this issue. Somehow strange..

.it appeared sometimes but only on  8x time mode...

Edited by yakarov79

DAT's Blackhawks, right?

in the data ini, find the Rotor diameter spec, and reduce to 6 meters (iirc)

it's a known issue (from the early 2000s)