Sign in to follow this  
Skyviper

Bring it on! Man in High Castle Season 3

If you're a fan of WW2 history and often wondered how things might have turned how had the allies lost. Man in the High Castle is a show that offers a really good view of that alternate history. I stumbled on it almost two years ago (along with some other great shows and movies). For a while now they were teasing the release of a season 3. There were rumors a plenty and "leaked" this or that. This Friday Season 3 is supposed to be released and I'm hoping they don't ruin a good story.

If you never seen the show you won't be disappointed. Be warned you're going to see swastikas everywhere if you're watching Season 1 & 2. I love that mysteries aren't drawn out (like they are in the Blacklist a show I stopped watching after the premiere of season 2). I'll give a little tip. When it comes to the John Smith story ark ... pay attention... carefully.  That dude right there is something else.

Anyone that watches the show let me know what your thoughts are. What are hoping to see? What do you want see more of or not see at all?

Can't wait either!

without giving too much away, the last episode of Season 2, had me in a cold sweat ... it was that close and powerful. A huge Well Done to the cast and crew for that!

For those that haven't ever read it, I DO reccomend the book, even though the series is somewhat different.

wait? .....they haven't put out S3 yet? .....feels like forever since i watched S2 i would have thought that it was out already

On 10/2/2018 at 6:40 AM, Tony_Spike said:

wait? .....they haven't put out S3 yet? .....feels like forever since i watched S2 i would have thought that it was out already

I know the feeling all to well. I thought was going to come out December this year.

Honestly I have a feeling pushed it back far enough so they can cross promote Season 2 of Marvelous Mrs. Maisel .. I could totally be wrong. I find it weird that one it's be released in October ... and two on a Friday ... but hey at least it's coming out in a couple of days and we can finally continue the story.

i seem to remember watching Season 1 in December, obviously thats no indication of when it was released, but i do remember watching Season 2 earlier than this ....so maybe they did push it back

i hate Amazon Video .....hasn't been the same since it was Lovefilm