Gloster Meteor T.7 -Template-

Gloster Meteor T.7

Basic modding skills are required to run this mod.  (copy/paste, mod folder structure etc.) 

Install:
Copy paste specific folders into a correct destination.

Fake pilot is required to run this mod. Also, Thirdwire Meteor cockpit is required from the original game. 

Mod is using standard TW fuel tanks 100 and 175 gal.

It will not work on SF1 gen game. 

This model is based on Veltro2k model of Meteor T.7  uploaded on CA somewhere in 2016 by paulopanz.
Some time ago few guys decided (because they have a chance to do so) to rework this pretty aircraft. So, first of all, thank you Veltro2k.

Although.

There is just very few original parts of an old model. Most of it was remodeled. Added bits here and there. 
This model has a slightly updated lod file so you can overwrite files from the previous packs:

This mod contains only one generic skin without any national markings. Decals.ini file is not provided.

This mod is uploaded with an intention that the community will develop this mod...skins, decals etc. So do not expect tons of skins, serials, and decals...You have to do it on your own. I did my part. 

And yes I'm aware that we have Gloster Meteor F.8 - but this is my approach... 

Templates in PSD format are provided.

Credits.
Veltro2k  - the original model of T.7
Me -  model rework and then rework again, mapping and some other mambo jumbo like skins etc...

76.IAP-Blackbird - also model re-working.
Charles - original FM from original T.7 upload. 
seat - all credits to creator - unfortunately I don't remember who made this seat.
Pilots - I have no idea / don't remember who did it. All credit to him/her.  - one of my favorites figures in a game - I've added this to correspond with the data file.

Have fun
Report bugs.

Expect the unexpected

Jarek Hereda

THIS MODEL IS ONLY TO BE DISTRIBUTED AS FREEWARE AND IN NO OTHER CIRCUMSTANCE SHALL IT BE USED, EVEN IN PART OF ANYTHING THAT IS PAYWARE.
IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE COMBAT ACE MODDERS AGREEMENT

• Thanks 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By yakarov79

View File Armstrong Whitworth Meteor NF.11 & NF.13 -Template-
      Armstrong Whitworth Meteor NF.11 & NF.13
      Basic modding skills are required to run this mod.  (copy/paste, mod folder structure etc.) 
      Install:
      Fake pilot is required to run this mod. Also, Thirdwire Meteor cockpit is required from the original game. 
      This model is based on Veltro2k model of Meteor T.7  uploaded on CA somewhere in 2016 by paulopanz.
      Some time ago few guys decided (because they have a chance to do so) to rework this pretty aircraft. So, first of all, thank you Veltro2k.
      Although.
      There is just very few original parts of an old model. Most of it was remodeled. Added bits here and there. And of course, it is NF.11/13 model not T.7...so generally different plane.

This mod contains only one generic skin without any national markings. Decals.ini file is not provided.
      This mod is uploaded with an intention that the community will develop this mod...skins, decals etc. Although paulopanz did a marvelous job on this also -  
      Credits.
      Me -  model rework and then rework again into NF.11 and NF.13 and some other mambo jumbo like skins, templates etc...
      Pilots - I have no idea / don't remember who did it. All credit to him/her.  - one of my favorites figures in a game - I've added this to correspond with the data file.
      Wilches - cockpit mod - tweaks in cockpit.ini and data.ini files. 
      Have fun
      Report bugs.
      Expect the unexpected
      Jarek Hereda
      THIS MODEL IS ONLY TO BE DISTRIBUTED AS FREEWARE AND IN NO OTHER CIRCUMSTANCE SHALL IT BE USED, EVEN IN PART OF ANYTHING THAT IS PAYWARE.
      Submitter yakarov79 Submitted 10/09/2018 Category Meteor  
    • By yakarov79
      Armstrong Whitworth Meteor NF.11 & NF.13
      Install:
      Although.
      There is just very few original parts of an old model. Most of it was remodeled. Added bits here and there. And of course, it is NF.11/13 model not T.7...so generally different plane.

This mod is uploaded with an intention that the community will develop this mod...skins, decals etc. Although paulopanz did a marvelous job on this also -  
      Credits.
      Me -  model rework and then rework again into NF.11 and NF.13 and some other mambo jumbo like skins, templates etc...
      Wilches - cockpit mod - tweaks in cockpit.ini and data.ini files. 
      Have fun
      Report bugs.
      Expect the unexpected
      Jarek Hereda
    • By yakarov79
      Gloster Meteor T.7
      Install:
      Although.
      There is just very few original parts of an old model. Most of it was remodeled. Added bits here and there. 
      This model has a slightly updated lod file so you can overwrite files from the previous packs:

This mod is uploaded with an intention that the community will develop this mod...skins, decals etc. So do not expect tons of skins, serials, and decals...You have to do it on your own. I did my part. 
      And yes I'm aware that we have Gloster Meteor F.8 - but this is my approach... 
      Credits.
      Me -  model rework and then rework again, mapping and some other mambo jumbo like skins etc...
       76.IAP-Blackbird - also model re-working.
      Charles - original FM from original T.7 upload. 
      seat - all credits to creator - unfortunately I don't remember who made this seat.
      Have fun
      Report bugs.
      Expect the unexpected
      Jarek Hereda

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..