You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By KJakker
      I came across this video on YouTube and given the prevalence of people who are both Star Wars fans and flight sim geeks on CA, cough!Wrench!cough, I thought I would share it.

• By WINGEDHUSSAR

View File BF-109F 181st Imperial Fighter Wing
      Skin for Wolf's BF109F4.

Protect the sky from Rebel scum with this Imperial Navy skin. Fly with the elite 181st Fighter Wing, along with some the deadliest pilots in the entire Galactic Empire and keep the skies clear for the Emperor.

More Star Wars skins to come.
      Submitter CRentzell95 Submitted 11/10/2016 Category Fictional/What If Skins  
    • By KJakker
      I found some free for download Star Trek plus a handful of Star Wars and other sci-fi models in MAX format. The creator David Metlesits has said that anyone can download and play around with them as long as he is properly credited.

Metlesits Fleetyards Gallary

Now I don't have MAX but there is one model in particular I really would like to be able to look at. Would someone be willing to convert the Vesta Class starship into a more common format for me?

Vesta class starship
    • By KJakker
      I had an off the wall idea a couple of weeks ago. What does everyone think about a Death Star terrain map for SF2?

I am thinking a relatively level terrain with various rectangular, circular, and what not geometric patterns for an artificial DEM file plus custom tiles to representing the building like surface structure of the Death Star with a canyon trench running through the middle of it to a target area with the primary target exhaust port below a main port.

Create a couple of different turrets for the surface and tower mounted turbo lasers plus some low angle pedestal mounted cannons.  

I have this image in my mind of F-111's replacing the Y-Wings in the trench run and being able to prove if Wedge was right or not with his "...impossible, even for a computer." remark.

Anyone with terrain making experience willing to weigh in on this idea? 
    • By WINGEDHUSSAR
      Skin for Wolf's BF109F4.

Protect the sky from Rebel scum with this Imperial Navy skin. Fly with the elite 181st Fighter Wing, along with some the deadliest pilots in the entire Galactic Empire and keep the skies clear for the Emperor.

More Star Wars skins to come.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..