Hi all, long shot but is anyone aware of any 1978-1982 Sea Harrier skins?

I've tried to adapt the FRS.51 (Indian) skin myself but not really happy with the results and frankly my painting skills aren't really up to much.

The glossy high-viz Blue over White scheme was pretty short lived on the Shar, though looks a lot nicer IMHO than the war/post war all over EDSG schemes they wore until the FA2 came along.

british_aerospace_sea_harrier_frs1_n250_nas800_from_uk_navy.jpg

7724593074_d30dfe4eab_c.jpg

Edited by fallenphoenix1986
  • Like 1

Erm....... I might have some....

• Like 3

Please-sir-I.jpg

I promise I wont scratch the paint while attempting a Farley take off... last few attempts in the FA2 ended with a bang.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Hmmmm, sorry I lied, I've not done these for the updated model in the Falklands pack.

Once the FA2 is sorted I'll  get onto the FRS1 templates again or I might chop FA2 model about and make an FRS1 from it.

Watch this space.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, Sundowner said:

Hmmmm, sorry I lied, I've not done these for the updated model in the Falklands pack.

Once the FA2 is sorted I'll  get onto the FRS1 templates again or I might chop FA2 model about and make an FRS1 from it.

Watch this space.

Thanks, really appreciate the attention yo're giving her just now, I'm a huge fan of the little bugger. :smile: