Slowly rebuilding my SF2 installs after being away for a couple of years, right now focusing on the AMI. Don't think I ever had the G91T installed and I'm starting to wonder if it was ever publicly released as I'm really struggling to find anything other than the occasional screenshot. Got the 91R's and the 91Y just fine but the T eludes me :dntknw:

If its "two weeks" away thats cool, though if its in there somewhere I could really use a guide to find it :stars:

Cant have too many Ginas, wouldnt mind a "T" myself, we need a proper cockpit for the  a/c as well 

I didn't realise here was a pit done for it, mus go look for it, love the G-91 a very pretty aeroplane,  along with the Jaguar , and most SAABs , with Mirages running a close second , got to be one of my favourite jets, saw the Tricolori when they flew them on several occasions.

Hmmm the only pit I can see for the g-91 is the one for the G-91Y , so the throttle quadrant and the instruments are all wrong as they are set up for twin engines not one, and the Rohdesian one is using a Hawk 'pit, is there another one , that I cant see ?

ahh so its not available for down load yet ? looked on Starys files and cannot see it there