Been tinkering with the game all day and have hit a wall. Its a near full merged install including the 2 expansion packs and the Mirage IIIO DLC, the only game release missing is SF2... SF2E, SF2V, SF2I and NA are all present and patched to July 2013 - don't seem to be able to d/l older versions from TW anymore.

I'm trying to make some corrections to the loadout for the Atlas Cheetah C, as originally coded only the inboard pylons can carry the R-Darter however all four wing stations historically could, similarly as downloaded only the outboard stations can carry any IRM's though again historically all four could.

Its definitely not a service date issue as I am able to get the Darter available on the inner pylons... I just cant get missile rails or IRM's on the inner pylon, or AHM/SAHM's on the outer pylons.

Model in question: 

Shown below for one inner and one outer station I've made what I believe to be the appropriate edits in red yet cant seem to change anything in game. Clearly I'm missing a step somewhere but no idea where exactly:

[RightOuterWingStation]
SystemType=WEAPON_STATION
StationID=2
StationGroupID=1
StationType=EXTERNAL
AttachmentPosition= 3.07,-2.28,-0.67
AttachmentAngles=0.0,-3.0,0.0
LoadLimit=500 (increased from 280 to 500)
AllowedWeaponClass=BOMB,IRM,SAHM,AHM
AttachmentType=NATO,USN,ISRAEL,CHILE,S_AFRICA
ModelNodeName=outer_pylon_R
PylonMass=25.0
PylonDragArea=0.02
LaunchRailNodeName=missile_rail_R
LaunchRailHeight=0.16
LaunchRailMass=5.0

[LeftInnerWingStation]
SystemType=WEAPON_STATION
StationID=3
StationGroupID=2
StationType=EXTERNAL
AttachmentPosition=-2.153,-1.02,-0.837
AttachmentAngles=0.0,-3.0,5.0
LoadLimit=500
AllowedWeaponClass=BOMB,FT,RFT,LGB,ASM,IRM,SAHM,AHM
AttachmentType=NATO,FRANCE,ISRAEL,S_AFRICA
ModelNodeName=inner_pylon_L
PylonMass=40.0
PylonDragArea=0.02
FuelTankName=Tank1300_Mirage
FuelTankNodeName=drop_tank_1300_L
LaunchRailNodeName=missile_rail_L
LaunchRailHeight=0.16
LaunchRailMass=5.0

PS. Once I have the loadout sorted I'll need to do something about the avionics as the radar doesn't work... I'll be able to carry the 4 Darters but wont be able to shoot them.