Dave

New Rig

The wife got me a new rig for our anniversary. Oh and the tabby is Combat Cat....

20181102_163643.mp4

20181102_185856.jpg

20181027_203103.jpg

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

Powerful beast ! Your new PC too ;-)

• Thanks 1

Happy anniversary Dave , and very beautiful pc tower.

• Thanks 1

Ryzen Powwa.. )))  Hi5 octacore ) I've got an ASUS Stryx 17" note.

Desert warfare cat... MARPAT?  The one here is A-TACS Ghost. :lol:

• Like 1

Congratulations on your new rig. It sure looks pretty, but can it run DCS World?

Have you tried VR yet? I have the Oculus Rift. Despite its horrible resolution, the experience is so good that I split my flying time almost 50% between VR and flat panel/TrackIR.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, streakeagle said:

Congratulations on your new rig. It sure looks pretty, but can it run DCS World?

Have you tried VR yet? I have the Oculus Rift. Despite its horrible resolution, the experience is so good that I split my flying time almost 50% between VR and flat panel/TrackIR.

It runs DCS flawlessly. Wont do the VR thing, makes me sick to my stomach. 

my jealously know no bounds!!! :lol:

congrats on the anniversery AND the new rig!!

• Thanks 1

Happy anniversary to you and your wife!

• Thanks 1

On 11/3/2018 at 5:34 PM, Dave said:

The wife got me a new rig for our anniversary. Oh and the tabby is Combat Cat....

20181102_163643.mp4

20181102_185856.jpg

20181027_203103.jpg

I don't know about your cat but mine always goes to sleep in my lap whenever I spend a few hours on the computer. Maybee it is the company or he just wants to be warm and comfortable. You cat has a gorgeous coat, hope you look after him for many years to come. Mine has been in the family for more than ten years now and he is entering his autumn years. Cats can be very comforting, and often seek your attention or just want to drop off to sleep on you, or in your lap.  Good luck with your new rig. !!

• Like 1

So new rig is all set up and operational. I am still trying to figure out the the placement of my HOTAS. Anyone have any ideas on how?

newrigsetup.jpg

On 11/10/2018 at 5:45 PM, RUSTYMORLEY said:

I don't know about your cat but mine always goes to sleep in my lap whenever I spend a few hours on the computer. Maybee it is the company or he just wants to be warm and comfortable. You cat has a gorgeous coat, hope you look after him for many years to come. Mine has been in the family for more than ten years now and he is entering his autumn years. Cats can be very comforting, and often seek your attention or just want to drop off to sleep on you, or in your lap.  Good luck with your new rig. !!

Combat cat is only a year old. He is a little bad ass and when I am on the computer he is always near me. 

On 11/12/2018 at 5:09 PM, Dave said:

So new rig is all set up and operational. I am still trying to figure out the the placement of my HOTAS. Anyone have any ideas on how?

newrigsetup.jpg

Blimey I bet that lot cost you a fair packet. !!!!      Looks good though and a nice big screen as well !!