Sign in to follow this  
Nightshade/PR

One Of Those Days.......

Sometimes, discussions around my house can get pretty spirited. My daughter borrowed her mom's Q3 and scratched it. Me (with my dumb a$$) intervened and tried the "mistakes happen" rationale. It went sideways...kinda like this :biggrin: (I'm still in the basement)

About the video: I have questions .. but don't know which ones to ask right now.

Certainly puts a new spin on the whole love/hate relationship thing.

See it so: Its only a car. Damages can be repaired. How would you feel if your daugther would have not only scratched the car but also herself? Would be much more drama.

27 minutes ago, Gepard said:

See it so: Its only a car. Damages can be repaired. How would you feel if your daugther would have not only scratched the car but also herself? Would be much more drama.

i agree. but once the family is ok and its determined that there was no likelihood of bodily harm, anger over the car is highly likely. esp if the driver did something dumb (text and drive, not clear an intersection) to cause the accident

as to the video, all them shots and so few hits reminds me of this (consider it a backup plan if things continue to go south:lol:)