Dogzero1

Quick question to the staff if I may?

Apologies for not being on here for a while, but life got in the way for a bit.

Now was it my imagination but didn't we have a "Veterans" membership once? I am sure I remember have the title "Veteran Member" or something along those lines. It was given to members that had or were serving if I remember right?

Just asking...........:drinks:

there was but i dont recall seeing it since some site upgrades earlier in the year.

you can PM Erik (HMFIC of the site) or repost the question in the site bugs section. he'svery good about responding quickly (at least same day, sometimes within a couple hours)

5 hours ago, Dogzero1 said:

Apologies for not being on here for a while, but life got in the way for a bit.

Now was it my imagination but didn't we have a "Veterans" membership once? I am sure I remember have the title "Veteran Member" or something along those lines. It was given to members that had or were serving if I remember right?

Just asking...........:drinks:

That title and badge went out the window with the last update about two years ago. I'm getting ready to update the site again but I doubt those badges will return.

E

4 hours ago, Muesli said:

As long as the Capun/Ateam achievement remains, I'm golden! ;-)

with multiple awards even:lol:

• Haha 2

20 hours ago, Erik said:

That title and badge went out the window with the last update about two years ago. I'm getting ready to update the site again but I doubt those badges will return.

E

OK thanks. I thought something had changed. But it was nice to be recognised as a veteran. No big deal though. :pilotfly:

hey youre a junior member but been around 2004. its kind of like that Private that has 9+ years worth of (legitimate)service stripes

looks odd, gets the attention and the old man has some interesting stories to tell!

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, daddyairplanes said:

hey youre a junior member but been around 2004. its kind of like that Private that has 9+ years worth of (legitimate)service stripes

looks odd, gets the attention and the old man has some interesting stories to tell!

:biggrin: Lol yes. Been around a bit. I used to be an active member on quite a few of the first Air combat forums in the old days.  Been mainly doing race sims for the last 10 years though. But now I am back with DCS and IL2 bos. Just tried my old favorite Strike Fighters 2 Israel but for some reason it is a slide show despite having a much more powerful machine than last time. With a GTX1080 too. I gave up with it after trying many different graphic settings.