This is my first work for this wonderful community, and it's nothing compared to what you all have done.  So far this is just my first step toward more models to come as time permits me.
The model is simply a blast shield for the airport hope you like.

Blast-Shield1.PNG

Blast-Shield2.jpg

• Like 9
  • Thanks 5

gotta crawl before you walk, walk before you run.

looks good and looking forward to future projects from you

• Thanks 1

I like it!

nice color change from the one we've had since 2003!!

• Like 1

Keep going , Pal. But do not forget to share your work with us ;) i Believe in your future aircrafts or vehicles.

• Like 1

Thank you for your kind words and for your likings of my humble symbol model. Hopefully, I can contribute something of value to you all.

• Like 1

I need a small help from you guys, the file is ready and I would like to share it with you.  But I have two questions where should I upload the file to is it to "Categorie = Structures"
And how to add a picture to the download file link to show instead of being an empty picture.

P.S.There will be 4 models included as you see in the picture

GK-Blast-Shield.PNG

Edited by gkabs
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

yes, into Object Mods/Structures.

it's actually pretty easy, just follow the on-screen steps. You "give it a name" section, then drag/drop the zip file, then there should be a section to upload the screen shots. That's also a drag/drop operation. Don't forget to write a description. And have a good read-me. (since this mod is mostly for terraformers, maybe add in the read-me the statements to add to a terrain's _types ini)

If you run into any issues or problems, just let us know!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

And the hidden return of talent...from China now.  Oh we are so desperate and excited - yes, gkabs - that is the best I've ever seen and you also are  wonderful...wow - can't wait for all the rest you've made.  Everyone already knows you are going to be a legend here and have so much more true talent to offer... :drool:  Are you accepting requests and donations - we need new models at all cost!  Please do whatever you can to supply us everything we need - everyone loves you already! 

Edited by swambast
  • Confused 1

Thank you all so much for your kind wonderful words and support.  Just uploaded the file, I hope it would meet your expectations.  I'm only a beginner so please be nice to me if you see any mistakes

• Like 1