Sign in to follow this  
76.IAP-Blackbird

Need Help with Stary'S wide sky mod

I have a few problems with it.

1. The sun during daytime, seems to be darker than in stock game, i dont want a bloom or lence effect, but the light level seems to be "dimmed"
2. Durin night, the lights are overdone, you can see it in the pic i have attached to it.

1. Daylight
img00942.thumb.JPG.2153cb0e222620661221476590b1526a.JPG

2. Night
img00872.thumb.JPG.485cee9d8c0a4c43d97e470163d361bb.JPG

It is impossible for me to do night flights, and if you compare the daytime pic with other sims, like DCS or Il2, you can notice a different lightning level.

The newest pic:
img00945.JPG

You can see, it is in bright daylight, but for my eye it looks like i was flying under clouds with casting shadows, but that was not the case.

How can i get rid of the night bloom effect and how can i increase the daylight "light level"?

i have this as well and in the day, sometimes my cockpit is really dark.

Falcon

I just want to know how to get rid of all bloom, not really a fan of it. Doesn't seem very realistic to me. 

@76.IAP-Blackbird Sorry for the late reply, I have been busy. I'll send you a PM about the daylight colours; I have my own ENVIRONMENTSYSTEM.INI file which is a combination of cellinsky's widesky and Stary's SARCASM mods.

As for the bloom effect, AFAIK that is caused by the stock TWPOSTPROCESS.FX shader file. Stary also released a tweaked version of it. To disable the bloom, you must set Effects to High and not to Unlimited. Setting Effects to Unlimited will tell the game to make use of that horrible DX10 shader.

Edited by Menrva
  • Like 2

57 minutes ago, Menrva said:

@76.IAP-Blackbird Sorry for the late reply, I have been busy. I'll send you a PM about the daylight colours; I have my own ENVIRONMENTSYSTEM.INI file which is a combination of cellinsky's widesky and Stary's SARCASM mods.

As for the bloom effect, AFAIK that is caused by the stock TWPOSTPROCESS.FX shader file. Stary also released a tweaked version of it. To disable the bloom, you must set Effects to High and not to Unlimited. Setting Effects to Unlimited will tell the game to make use of that horrible DX10 shader.

I´m interested in that too! ;-)