WurminatorZA

Logitech Extreme 3D pro Hall sensor upgrade Anyone know how?

Hi all

I want to upgrade my Extreme 3d Pro with a hall sensor i really like the comfort and feel of this stick but want it more accurate. I've seen a couple of forums where people have done it and they say its simple but theres now tutorial or any how to that i could find. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By 531Ghost
      still in the box. I may have a whole hour of use of this MOMO. All (wheel, shifter, pedals, buttons) still work as it should.

Asking $100.00 + shipping CONUS. I've found the MOMO on eBay for $130.00+

PM Me here...

• By Centurion-1
      Hi Guys, didn't know where to stick this topic but since it will be mainly for DCS I posted it here.

To cut a long story short I decided to finally buy some rudder pedals as a late Xmas gift for myself, one of the main reasons being I wanted to get into helicopter flying. After watching a bunch of helo training vids on youtube I realised my fixed wing HOTAS would not be up to snuff, and so I started to prowl the net for solutions. All off the shelf helo controls are really expensive, and I can't spare that kind of money now. Luckily there are a lot of DIY solutions on the net, and my two main sources of inspiration has been these two gents:

Home Made Collective Control for PC Simulator by Daniel Liskahttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQrhrjTfu-s

X52 Helicopter cyclic control.mp4 by Dave Stevenshttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1smUvU2V558

My plan
      Since I have an old unused Logitech Attack 3 stick I intend to build my prototype out of it. It has a stick with X/Y motion, no twist, and a small throttle flap. I plan to remove the joytick grip from the base, stick an extension made out of some type of tubing, probably PVC and extend the wiring and run it externall like Dave Stevens has done.
      Most of my planning is based on this excellent breakdown of the Attack 3 stick by Peter Vis.
      For the collective, I plan on removing the throttle flap and situating it on the end of an arm like Daniel Liskas solution. The wiring will be extended and I will make some type of quick connector so it can be stored separately from the cyclic stick.

So guys, what do you think? Any potential pitfalls you can see?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..