Hello and merry x-mas.

My pc just died, it was old and slow anyway.. and a new one is on the way. So my question: is thirdwire still open for business? Do they still sell the game? If not.. where can I get it? 

Thanx..

- Tommy.

• Sad 1

Hi,

Tommy, do you have kept the E-mail of your orders ? If you have your login you should connect and try new download.

Or you should contact TW :

support@thirdwire.com

http://www.thirdwire.com/support.htm

Best regards,

Coupi.

• Thanks 1

Yes, INDEED!!! Make sure you have ALL your original emails from 3W, with the download links and whatever else might be needed.

I'm going through the same thing (HD died). Replaced the HD, and have been rebuilding the software for the last week. But, unfortunately, I can't access the email files on the old HD that have said links, so I've had to use my original SF2 downloads (from the original release), and patch everything up. Worse, is my subscription to ESET anti-virus, that I can't access the pasword to activate the new version I d/led.

In short -- if you buy something ALWAYS  print out the email, keep them in a safe, easily found place, and backup your machine (at least) montly.

And yes, the 3W store IS open!! All the SF2 games and the DLCs are available for purchase. (I checked yesterday)

• Like 1