Sign in to follow this  
Stephen1918

Pomilio PE Uploaded

Today I uploaded the Polmilio PE - another Italian two seater to fly in Gterl's Caporetto terrain. The Pomilio PE was introduced in 1917 and was used for recon and light bombing missions. My plane features a fully functional cockpit, two skins with decals, and a small bomb loadout. My skinning templates are included. 

My thanks to Ojcar for making yet another great FM for this plane.

Pomilio001.jpg

Pomilio005.jpg

Pomilio007.jpg

Pomilio008.jpg

Pomilio006.jpg

Pomilio015.jpg

Pomilio013.jpg

• Like 3

you sir are a mind reader.... I was just reading up on these this afternoon. thank you so much for this one. 

• Like 1

Thanks for putting it out!  This is another  great work you are doing in equipping the Corpo Aeronautico Militare with stuff we don't have. 

• Like 1

Onestly? Onestly? Why? I've almost finished the Caporetto campaign and now this! Will have to include this one and start working again on the beloved ini files ....LOL

Seriously..thank you for your hard work and Italian stuff is always appreciated

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Nicely done, Stephen 1918 (again!).  Your models always work "right out of the box" and this FE2 flyer appreciates that!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

As I said before, your models are all trouble free and solid. Same for the cockpits. Congats and keep on working!!

• Like 1

BTW Stephen, I don't like to make this, but is there any chance to make a new He 51 with cockpit? You're the expert for the job. Hope you consider this. Thanks again!!

14 hours ago, Wilches said:

BTW Stephen, I don't like to make this, but is there any chance to make a new He 51 with cockpit? You're the expert for the job. Hope you consider this. Thanks again!!

If I ever get back to the Spanish Civil War, I'll certainly make a Heinkel. But I've been neglecting the Real World since early November and there are things I need to do there. Also, to be honest, I want to spend some time flying in the Eastern and Italian Fronts.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Stephen1918 said:

I want to spend some time flying in the Eastern and Italian Fronts.

Does this mean that we will have Ansaldo SVA.4 or A.1 Balilla? Or maybe a new "spider" with a "little coffin"? :wink:

hbd1-8.jpg.3b4ca958406852c299bde25500773cdc.jpg

Edited by Crawford

3 hours ago, Crawford said:

Does this mean that we will have Ansaldo SVA.4 or A.1 Balilla? Or maybe a new "spider" with a "little coffin"? :wink:

No, sorry. It means I'm hoping to spend some time actually playing the game!

• Like 3
  • Haha 2