one4five

The only Vulcan action

Something heroic and cool to watch i enjoyed couple of hours ago, i hope you too enjoy it

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

This refueling is really close to Monty Python ;-)

But without jokes ... amazing skills of all crews, they did impossible.

• Like 1

cool thing about western militaries is our ability to make it up on the fly to get the job done!

(not to bash others, "western forces are what I have personal experience with and even the Polish, Hungarians and Czechs I've dealt with were moving to a more western model at teh time of working with them)

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, daddyairplanes said:

cool thing about western militaries is our ability to make it up on the fly to get the job done!

(not to bash others, "western forces are what I have personal experience with and even the Polish, Hungarians and Czechs I've dealt with were moving to a more western model at teh time of working with them)

such Airmanship deserves recognition, that`s beyond factions and geopolitical BS in my own perspective. i`m neither applauding nor despising any side, all are serving their own people and lands the best they got

take it easy Sir

• Like 2

Well, it wasn't the only action, there were more raids after Black Buck.... Enjoyed the privilege to have a chat with Martin Withers on an RNlAF Open Day at Volkel AB years ago....  

64309_1136463153.jpg

• Like 1