Erik

New Site - Coming Soon

I'm getting ready to roll out a new release of our software. This is a huge undertaking and I hope to minimize down time. I'll keep this topic updated as things get closer or might interrupt our user experience. Your understanding and patience is appreciated during our remodel.

Best regards,

E

• Like 9
  • Thanks 5

Almost done making all our raw data backups, you know in case I screw something up horribly. Good job on all the TBs of download files on the site, they take forever to backup with zero compression. The suck continues and I  will keep you updated.

E

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Erik said:

Almost done making all our raw data backups, you know in case I screw something up horribly. Good job on all the TBs of download files on the site, they take forever to backup with zero compression. The suck continues and I  will keep you updated.

E

I, for one, am very grateful for all those TBs of pro bono/volunteer (up to you) add-ons Third Wire should have added to their sim.  Frankly, in many but not all respects SF2 is what Janes' Fighter Anthology could have been.

• Like 1

As you may have noticed we had a little hiccup. Updating some of the LAMP services across our machines didn't play nicely at all. After sorting through the bountiful logs after the upgrade, there was simply a mess to clean up. Posting new topics were affected and new sign ups were affected. All those areas have been cleaned up and fixed. Unfortunately I'm delayed in rolling things out until I have some certainty of up-time on the services. So I'll keep plugging along and apologize for the mess while I'm working. Still more to come.

E

• Like 1