Sign in to follow this  
Stephen1918

SAML S.2 Revised

When I made the SAML S.2, I actually tried to convert my Aviatik C.I into A SAML. I was focused only on the small  details and didn't notice the big differences. When Ojcar was making the FM, he pointed out some major problems with the fuselage and wings and sent me some reference material. But I was in a hurry to get it uploaded so I made some tweaks and uploaded the plane anyway.

During the last six weeks, I have pretty much rebuilt the entire plane. Today I uploaded a a revised version with a more correct fuselage and gunner station. I have also adjusted the placement of the wings and lower wing dihedral, along with many other revisions. I also corrected two gauges in the cockpit so they now give more accurate readings. The revision has all new LODs, revised skins, revised FM, new cockpit LOD, and revised Cockpit.ini. 

If you are using FE2, you only need to replace the Aircraft folder, the Decals folder is the same.

Thanks to Ojcar for his help and continued support.

Thanks also to Crawford for reminding me.

SAML_01.jpg

SAML_04.jpg

SAML_07.jpg

SAML_08.jpg

SAML_10.jpg

SAML_11.jpg

Edited by Stephen1918
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 4