4 minutes ago, Stratos said:

That looks like a YAP carrier, If so the A-3 is part of the carrier model, not a plane per se.

@Stratos that 99% likely explains it friend.  I'm just a big fan of the A-3 and feel it is a timeless design.  Shame Douglas and Boeing didn't just update it with ejector seats + better engines and get the Navy to keep using the design if not the airframes.  Could have served as a tanker, EW platform, COD and long-range bomb truck.

8 minutes ago, JosefK said:

@Stratos that 99% likely explains it friend.  I'm just a big fan of the A-3 and feel it is a timeless design.  Shame Douglas and Boeing didn't just update it with ejector seats + better engines and get the Navy to keep using the design if not the airframes.  Could have served as a tanker, EW platform, COD and long-range bomb truck.

But it served as tanker, recce, elint etc.. long enough. Whale even served in Desert Storm. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, yakarov79 said:

Whale even served in Desert Storm. 

That's new to me! Thanks for discovering that part.

• Like 1

and if anglep ever comes back, maybe we can finish the 3 versions we're sitting on (not including the KA or Elint models)

2 hours ago, Wrench said:

and if anglep ever comes back, maybe we can finish the 3 versions we're sitting on (not including the KA or Elint models)

Please do! :-)

The A-3 Skywarrior is also the grandpa of today's Boeing EA-18G Growler!

I also have enjoyed flying the Virtavia A-3 in FSX & P3D.

Edited by JosefK

4 hours ago, Wrench said:

maybe someone can take over?

I can request him the models If someone wants to take over.

• Thanks 1

That might fix it; sorry, I haven't had much time recently.  What I'll need to do is see what the aircraft included in ODS look like, since I don't remember what version they were or what their loadouts (etc.) look like.

6 hours ago, Caesar said:

That might fix it; sorry, I haven't had much time recently.  What I'll need to do is see what the aircraft included in ODS look like, since I don't remember what version they were or what their loadouts (etc.) look like.

First of all Caesar thanks to the time dedicated.

Second here the pics of the two Kitty folders

se4IBd.jpg

fIQUkY.jpg

And the inis.

F-14A+inis.rar

F-14Ainis.rar

OK, so for the ODS F-14A vs. the SP F-14A_82, there are a few differences, but I'm hoping the following will work as a quick fix.  Go into the ODS F-14A_Data.ini and try to make the following changes:

// TARPS Setup---------------------------------------

[PhoenixStation2ALQ]
[...]
ModelNodeName=suppphoenix02 <---change from suppphoenix02b to suppphoenix02
[...]

[PhoenixStation4TARPS]
[...]
ModelNodeName=suppphoenix04 <---change from suppphoenix04b to suppphoenix04
[...]

The ECA pylon is not to be found anywhere in the data.ini.  Add the following to the Data.ini (below [PhoenixStation4TARPS]):

[PhoenixStation1ECA]
SystemType=WEAPON_STATION
StationID=21
StationGroupID=0
StationType=SEMI_RECESSED
AttachmentPosition=-0.45,1.9,-0.891
AttachmentAngles=0.0,0.0,0.0
EjectVelocity=0.0,-2.0,0.0
LoadLimit=2000.0
AllowedWeaponClass=EP
SpecificStationCode=F14
AttachmentType=USN
ModelNodeName=suppphoenix01
NoJettision=TRUE
PylonMass=55
PylonDragArea=0.02

You'll have to add the ECA to the F-14A_Loadout.ini under the recon section:

Loadout[21].WeaponType=ECA
Loadout[21].Quantity=1

It appears that this same peculiarity happens in the F-14A+, albeit you were getting a Phoenix pylon on it because the ModelNodeName was correct on the A+.  You'll need to add in the ECA station (in this case, it would be station 23, rather than 21) into the Data.ini, and a call-out in the Loadout.ini (reading Loadout[23].WeaponType=ECA and Loadout[23].Quantity=1).

Hope this helps.

Ok,I've modified the lines as per instructions.

The F-14A now have the pallet where the ALQ is carried but for the F-14A+ nothing changed.

So now the two model look similar...

RK,

I may have missed a call-out on the fuselage section.  Please try to download the attached, and replace the data.inis and loadout.inis with those from the archive.  Let me know if this works.

Revised ODS F-14s.7z

• Thanks 2

11 hours ago, Caesar said:

RK,

I may have missed a call-out on the fuselage section.  Please try to download the attached, and replace the data.inis and loadout.inis with those from the archive.  Let me know if this works.

Revised ODS F-14s.7z

Caesar,thanks for your time!

All work smoothly now!

Ehi guys just for curiosity,but which file is responsable for the roster pilots' name in a Campaign?

1 hour ago, RustyKurnass said:

Ehi guys just for curiosity,but which file is responsable for the roster pilots' name in a Campaign?

Ok,solved!