Sign in to follow this  
torno

ayuda cockpit Ye -152

Could someone provide some photos or information about the cockpit of the Russian prototype  YE -152M?

I could not find anything in the network

Sorry my bad english

img04722.thumb.JPG.022cdc629aa80dba4ed06162f8677c26.JPGimg04708.thumb.JPG.c7e33772cb47aef69717a0c10bfcf89b.JPG

img04698.JPG

• Like 1

As far as i know there were never released photos of the cockpit of the Ye-152.

But since the plane is a MiG-21 successor and it was build in 1961, i think you could take a cockpit of the MiG-21PF with the canopy open forward, like in MiG-21F13. Not sidewards like MiG-21MF.

• Like 3

He buscado en este libro, pero ni una foto de la cabina. Estoy de acuerdo con Gepard, usa la del 21PF.

I searched on this book, but not a single picture of the cockpit. I agree with Gepard, use the 21PF one.

BwgXJw2.jpg

• Like 1

Only this....quite a few pics of resin cockpits to help..click some of the flanker links to see guy building the pits..https://www.britmodeller.com/forums/index.php?/topic/234982666-172-ai-mikoyan-e-152a-m-flipper-by-modelsvit-e-152a-e-152m-released-e-152-1-released-mini-world-upgrade-sets/&page=2

Edited by russouk2004

ok thanks to everyone for the answers, the cockpit of the YE-152M will remain a mystery, and the mig 21 PF cockpit with some structures removed, is the most appropriate

img05025.thumb.JPG.868b569813640c99ca1caedea01fd46e.JPG

• Like 6

hi,
any news on this one ?
release date - two weeks ;-)
cheers
sokol

is on the waiting list after some other models to review

I have that one....apparently it was A mig 21 cockpit basically shoehorned in with upgrades to radars,controls etc....152A and P (prototype) had indeed a mig 21S cockpit...stuck in it..

not a very succesful a\c the engine killed it,it was too expensive and underpowered and unreliable. and one at airshows was Bogus 166,painted to hide its real identity

Edited by russouk2004