Is there one already in sf2 ?....if not I will get this into game, as long as someone can do data.ini for it afterwards...etc

111.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

There's an MQ-9 Reaper out there but, as far as I'm aware, there's no MQ-1.

• Like 1

The MQ-9 we have has the _DATA.ini not up to SF2 standards. So a new one is welcome!

7 hours ago, russouk2004 said:

Is there one already in sf2 ?....if not I will get this into game, as long as someone can do data.ini for it afterwards...etc

111.jpg

This is awesome.  I would love to see more drones in SF2... a lot more please, now that the supposedly Communist Chinese are selling theirs to anyone with the cold, hard cash.

3 hours ago, TempestII said:

There's an MQ-9 Reaper out there but, as far as I'm aware, there's no MQ-1.

Link please?

3 hours ago, JosefK said:

Link please?

CombatACE features a very powerful search bar, remember it. I just typed "mq-9" in the search bar, and I immediately found the mod's link: https://combatace.com/files/file/14654-mq-9-new-mod/

That being said, that mod was for SF1, the UAV's flight model is a real mess, it's unflyable.

Edited by Menrva
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Menrva said:

CombatACE features a very powerful search bar, remember it. I just typed "mq-9" in the search bar, and I immediately found the mod's link: https://combatace.com/files/file/14654-mq-9-new-mod/

That being said, that mod was for SF1, the UAV's flight model is a real mess, it's unflyable.

That sounds realistic then! All Predator and Reaper pilots do is put it on autopilot, enter the waypoint into the GCS and let it fly itself there.

Glorified taxi drivers. 

It's the Sensor Operators who do the hard work :rofl:

• Like 1

ok I will get it in game,and flying....then hopefully someone with some aerodynamics and avionics nous can get it flying as should be...all it needs I think is basics flight skills...its up to the mision entries etc then that make it mission ready...will try do asap.

• Thanks 1

Hey @russouk2004 how are you coming on the Predator?  Maybe this autumn?

Go on. We need it badly. The cockpit might be the easiest part - just a HUD display!

• Like 1

I `ll see how far along it  is...if not much to do...will sort after the SU-50

• Thanks 1