Sign in to follow this  
Spellbound

Good Campaigns/Must have mods?

Hey. Just came across Strike Fighters 2 and was wondering if there were any must-have mods. I'm also looking for some good campaigns. Any suggestions?

6 minutes ago, Spellbound said:

if there were any must-have mods

yes ... few you can find in the download section.

On the other hand. What is your interest? What kind of mods you are interested. What are you expecting from mod? Then go to download section and get some, check, play. and so on. If you just came across SF2...might be you need to read the knowledge section of this forum...So you will not be surprised or disappointed. 

The thing with this game is.. mods are modable. So you can change anything in existing mods. to your expectations. But this is a different story.  Get familiar with the game and modding structure. 

As for the campaigns.. some good mods have good campaigns within. 

Just now, yakarov79 said:

yes ... few you can find in the download section.

On the other hand. What is your interest? What kind of mods you are interested. What are you expecting from mod? Then go to download section and get some, check, play. and so on. If you just came across SF2...might be you need to read the knowledge section of this forum...So you will not be surprised or disappointed. 

The thing with this game is.. mods are modable. So you can change anything in existing mods. to your expectations. But this is a different story.  Get familiar with the game and modding structure. 

As for the campaigns.. some good mods have good campaigns within. 

Can you tell me some good mods that have campaigns? I'm mainly looking for 80s to modern stuff.

From 80s to modern day, roughly in order:

NATO Fighters 5 

Falklands Islands for SF2 

SF2NA Expansion Pack

The Scandinavian Front 

Operation Desert Storm 

Black Sea Campaigns

Op Darius 

Hopefully it goes without saying that you won't try and install these all into the same mod folder! 

Where can i find the SF2NA Expansion Pack ? I installed on my machine SF2 NA July 2013. Thank you forward.

SF2:NA expansion Pack:

There are also some further campaign additions to this, covering conflicts in the Med and North Cape amongst others.

Edited by allenjb42