Hi all,anyone  know how/where I can find the SF-2 Kfir_C-2.LOD files ? I want to have an agressor KFIR but don't know where to locate the registration number decals

gallery_78443_1158_86072.jpg

locked away in objectdata002.cat. as are ALL Lods.

use Mue's Lod Viewer to "view" the aircraft, and you'll get the coordinates from there

Sotty , but how do I view the LOD when it can't be extracted ? I have tried to use mue's excellent tools but don't know how to view an un-extractable lod ?

When I try to open the Kfir_C2 ini. with Mue's lod viewer I get a "could not load LOD" message ?

You have to set the path to your SF2-directory in Extras->Settings. Otherwise it doesn't know, where to find the LODs.

• Like 1

it should be in the same place as the RAAF serials on their Mirage IIIs. Almost identical in size, and mesh names be the same.

( Tail   -4.60, 0.10)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By yakarov79

View File F-21A Lion in USMC service.
      F-21A Lion US Marines loaned version of Kfir Canard used as adversary aircraft by VMFT-401.
      This files are designed for standard Kfir C1_77. So no need for DLC F-21A.
      Basic modding skills are required to run this mod.  (copy/paste, mod folder structure etc.) 
      It is designed for and works only in SF2 series.
      To run this mod you need also access to TW lod files from SF2:I (basic model lods for aircraft and cockpit also fuel tanks)
      I've edited ini files mostly in weapon stations to separate bomb stations from IRM, FT etc. Also removed some lines of unrealistic loadouts (like inboard IRM,lgb on belly station etc.)
      Loadout file is generally empty. Only fuel tanks are assigned. Have it your way in your adversary install. 
      All skins are done by me in 2048x2048 format based on templates by ludo.m54 => http://combatace.com...ge-5-templates/
      New Bump maps. 
      All decals are made by me. You will find 13 sets of decals (for 13 aircraft) so if you will choose to play with 14 or more aircraft that above 13...will be just blank...
      I am aware that this is not 100% accurate. But this is my way to represent those 13 colourfull aircrafts. 

Pilot is from F-111 pack. I belive its from Florian.  
      Copy files to proper folders. 

report bugs.
      Hope you will like it.
      Enjoy
      Jarek Hereda

Personally, I am using another nation in my install USMC-agr - hope none of inis in this download contains such ini lines...if so...please change it to standard nations =USMC.
      Submitter yakarov79 Submitted 04/22/2019 Category Israeli Origin  
    • By yakarov79
      F-21A Lion US Marines loaned version of Kfir Canard used as adversary aircraft by VMFT-401.
      This files are designed for standard Kfir C1_77. So no need for DLC F-21A.
      Basic modding skills are required to run this mod.  (copy/paste, mod folder structure etc.) 
      It is designed for and works only in SF2 series.
      To run this mod you need also access to TW lod files from SF2:I (basic model lods for aircraft and cockpit also fuel tanks)
      I've edited ini files mostly in weapon stations to separate bomb stations from IRM, FT etc. Also removed some lines of unrealistic loadouts (like inboard IRM,lgb on belly station etc.)
      Loadout file is generally empty. Only fuel tanks are assigned. Have it your way in your adversary install. 
      All skins are done by me in 2048x2048 format based on templates by ludo.m54 => http://combatace.com...ge-5-templates/
      New Bump maps. 
      All decals are made by me. You will find 13 sets of decals (for 13 aircraft) so if you will choose to play with 14 or more aircraft that above 13...will be just blank...
      I am aware that this is not 100% accurate. But this is my way to represent those 13 colourfull aircrafts. 

Pilot is from F-111 pack. I belive its from Florian.  
      Copy files to proper folders. 

report bugs.
      Hope you will like it.
      Enjoy
      Jarek Hereda

Personally, I am using another nation in my install USMC-agr - hope none of inis in this download contains such ini lines...if so...please change it to standard nations =USMC.
    • By FANATIC MODDER

View File Kfir C.7 & Kfir C.7 (89)
      This is my version of Kfir C.7 that was left in my folder untouched since 10/2015, believing it would have been included -at least part of it - in Denis Oliveira next release.

I did a similar treatment to Kfir as I did with other releases (e.g. F-8 & F-16), in Data and loadout.inis, as well as created a '89 version. It has a small problem that will be fixed in a later date,

so for now is v0.9

CREDITS:

Texture and Original Data.INI: Coupi
      3D mod: Denis Oliveira
      Original Panel: MirageFactory
      Original Texture: TK
      Weapons: RAVENCLAW
      Pilots: Diego
      Sounds: ? Please send me a PM to give credit
      Submitter FANATIC MODDER Submitted 03/23/2016 Category Israeli Origin  
    • By KamilP

View File Kfir C.2 Austrian Air Force (semi-fictional)
      (Semi)fictional Austrian Kfir C.2

In the early 70s the Austrian government decided to buy modern fighter aircraft for its Air Force, to succeed subsonic J-29.Initially, the favorite was the Israeli Kfir, but finally Swedish J-35 was chosen.

This simple mod presents probable Kfir version for Austria, with removed outer wing pylons, missile rails and other equipment for A-A misiles, the use of which was prohibited by Austrian law.

This pack includes 2 skins: standard gray and the second with UN markings, which looks more realistic over desert or the Middle East (both are based on stock Kfir C.2 gray).

To use this plane, SF2:I with Kfir model is required.

Credits:
      Third Wire - stock Kfir C.2.
      Submitter KamilP Submitted 03/21/2016 Category Israeli Origin  
    • By denissoliveira

View File Kfir package
      Kfir package

The Israel Aircraft Industries Kfir (Hebrew: ???????, "Lion Cub") is an Israeli-built all-weather, multirole combat aircraft based on a modified French Dassault Mirage 5 airframe, with Israeli avionics and an Israeli-built version of the General Electric J79 turbojet engine.

Install - For Strike fighters 2 Full Merge 4 or 5.

Kfir C-7 (Israel air force)
      Kfir TC-2 (Israel air force)
      Kfir C-7 (COLOMBIA air force)
      Kfir COA (COLOMBIA air force)
      Kfir COD (COLOMBIA air force)
      Kfir CE (Ecuator air force)
      Kfir TC-2 (Ecuator air force)

Modelo - TK
      Texture - TK, Denis Oliveira, Ludo
      mod - Denis Oliveira
      Data.ini - Coupi, Denis Oliveira
      Decals and UserList.ini - paulopanz
      F/A-18A Cockpit - Brain32
      Kfir Cockpit - Mirage Factory
      Submitter denissoliveira Submitted 03/20/2016 Category Israeli Origin  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..