Hi all gents,

I've published this proble also in tha campaign forum.
Last week I was forced to reinstall my loved ODS mod.

I followed Wrench tip and deleted only the mod folder and not the .exe;I've created the new folder running the exe and followed the instructions to install the three zips content.

I added some ini of which I've made a back-up,principally some load out or data.inis but also the Campaign ones as i modified some air unit.Installed the new Tonka by Guuruu.

I played a pair of single mission to check if work and all was fine,even faster to load than before.

So I decided to start a Campaign but in the briefing screen I noted that ( load out a part ) I can't change any indvidual or even unit markings.Is a minor issue,true , but I'm a little pissed as for the RAF bird one of the funny things is change the various beautiful pin up of the birds.
Any help/suggestion?

The game is a full merged patched at Jul y '13

Here the original discussion started by zeitgeist

Edited by RustyKurnass

can you post another screenshot or two? the one from the other thread stands out as it shows Royal Saudi Air Force as the unit, but what is most likely RAF serials (i dont see a nation that wanted the servicewomen of the nation protecting it to cover up as being big on nose art)?

also for clarification is this just the Tonka or all player flyables?

edit: just looked through all num lists for the guruu Tornado except Italian. could not find a serial marking set matching what is in the screenie in zietgiest's thread

Edited by daddyairplanes

Your're right about the Tonka Daddy,the screenshot was of a single mission as an RSAF bird and I've changed the paint scheme just to show that this is possible in Single Mission.

You don't find the number 'cause,for and HDD space problem,I've installed the latest Guuruu's GR.1 with the ODS skins from the previous release and the skin for the RSAF bird (again from the latest release). I've edited the various Campaign and plane inis ,after all the Saudi Fin was a subvariant of the RAF's.

For the screenshot I'll post one from my current Campaign as a Shamrocks Hornet in which I can't choose anything and one as an USAF F-15E that show how is possible manage all.

In hindsight and after look with attention at briefing screen of other installations,only the Individual Numbers and Paint Scheme will be options in a Campaign.

Finally yes,the issue is for all the planes.

Thanks for your time.

img00002.JPG

img00003.JPG