Had a clearout of some near completeion stuff...some uploaded to modders section so if you want to mod and get in game get ur ass in there lol..

also got these to be tested p[lease test them and post results here...Ignore mg on Abrahms,as it need work in 3ds max,and as I mentioned ,its in the modders section for building work...:)

List of models supplied to be modded...

Hamina...\ Admiral Sergey Gorshkov Abrahms \ T-90..(which should work in game ok) \PAC3_Defence_MissileLauncher ( in need of getting game ready.

Gamefolders.z contains T-90 and the M1A2_Euro and desert version.

Have fun and beware...I am not bothered if they dont work correctly as I said they arent 100% complete until some kind modder finishes them for you...lol

cheers

Russ

I have some more bits ,will post as and when ive sorted them out..

Game folders.7z

Admiral Sergey Gorshkov.jpg

Hamina.jpg

M1A21.jpg

M1A22.jpg

PAC3_Defence_MissileLauncher.jpg

PAC3.jpg

T-90.jpg

Edited by russouk2004
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Thanks for the T-90 & M1A2.  

Do think respectfully the Admiral Gorshkov-class frigates could be very useful in SF2 also.  Certainly as the Russian Navy intends to have these frigates with some serious punch.  From WikiPedia:

Armament:
  • 1 × 130mm Amethyst/Arsenal A-192Mnaval gun with rate of fire of 45 rds per minute [10]
  • 16 (2 × 8) UKSK VLS cells fitted with P-800 Oniks (SS-N-26) and/or Kalibr missile system (SS-N-27)
  • 32 (2 × 16) Redut VLS cells housing 9M96, 9M96M, 9M96D/9M96DM(M2) family of missiles and/or quad-packed 9M100 short range missiles
  • 2 × Palash CIWS
  • 2 × 4 330mm torpedo tubes for Paket-NKanti-torpedo/anti-submarine torpedoes
  • 2 × 14.5mm MTPU pedestal machine guns
Aircraft carried: 1 × Ka-27 series helicopter

If any 3ds max modders who arent in the modders forum,can have acces to the model...its open to anyone who wants to get it in game..got to go work now,check back later.

• Like 1

Although I do have some prior obligations to meet first, I can build data files for those once those are done if you are interested.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Russ, some years back, did I send you the TMF Spit 9 to fix?? I don't remember!!

tia!

Kevin

Found spit mkIX tmf...remind me what was wrong...the maxfile is ok...Just been hour looking for it lol...checking max fie now see whats what.

mapping on fuselage was off....fixed

mapping on wings,airintake fixing

Edited by russouk2004
  • Thanks 1

fixed mapping stretching....port side front \ middle.....done just need to tweak the spine....and right sides...texture was stretching a lot.

1st pic....left side done  right side before being tweaked...

mid pic...after tweaking the mapping

last shot what looks like on port side now..

top.jpg

left.jpg

mid.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

oh, cool!!

I guess that was the issue ?....can you find anything else that may be the problem ?

I'll have to go back and check again...

btw, the lod I have is dated 5/10/2018. I may have renamed it, as it's just called "Spitfire_Mk_IX.LOD". The previous version I have stored is "spitfire-mk9-012_9.LOD" dated 11/9/2012. But the main ini is calling for the "Spitfire_Mk_IX"

EDIT:

just noticed the 2 wing and centerline pylons are missing!

ok....weird I have no pylons in this model..can soon make em...unless they are available as add ons.

had to move some textures about to allow for the unwrapped mesh to fit on texture...ie...fuselage was stretche at top n bottom so I pulled out the mapping so needed more room to paint in the exposed gaps...

aligned as much of it as I can without completely redoing the mapping...edited texture to show whats moved where..

Top before...

2nd  after

1.jpg

Spitfire001.jpg

Edited by russouk2004