Sign in to follow this  
don246

Ships on terrain

Just a quick one I have just flown a quick mission in FE2 with the Hanriot HD1 and another mission with the Voisin / Armed reconnaissance mission/August 1917 and I the nearest target were ships any ideas guys?

img00021.thumb.JPG.ad1240282d2c70355c19e3c66c209f38.JPG

img00001.JPG

Edited by don246
  • Like 1

Considering the formation in the first picture, I'm willing to bet that in the DATA.INI of that particular ship, the GroundObjectRole is set to TRANSPORT rather than CARGO_SHIP.

• Like 1

Or, in the terrain Movement.INI, this route on land is set up as RouteType=SHIPPING.

• Like 1

Thank you guys for the replys, looks like you hit the nail on the head Gunrunner changed the ini as you said and Gatling20 I checked out the ini in the Italy terrain and looks all ok.

Thanks again for your help.

8 hours ago, Gatling20 said:

Or, in the terrain Movement.INI, this route on land is set up as RouteType=SHIPPING.

I thought of it but then they wouldn't be in this long close single-file formation, the second picture could under some circumstances have been that, but the first couldn't.

@don246 Glad to have been of help.