Hello all, I have been flying Il2 for a while now,looking to get into some early era jet sims,was going to try strike fighters but could not find any support for track IR.I did decide to get WOV.I am curious as to how well the game play and the mission builder stack up against IL2.I think I found a link for track IR support for WOV any one using CH products have a profile for WOV they would like to share?I use the fighterstick pro throttle and pro pedals. I am an ex USAF crew cheif and am interesed in re creating some of the early FB missions flown by F-100 pilots in the early years of the Vietnam war,allways wanted to pilot a{lead sled}does the game allow enough immersion to re create the feeling of realism. I read a couple of reviews on the graphics said comparable to IL2. Any way just a couple of questions untill i get the game and get it installed appr. any replies Thanks.

Just saw this. Good to see another USAF member around here. I just happen to work at the 362nd TRS here at Sheppard AFB, in which we train Fighter Crew Chiefs. What aircraft were you on? Anyway the only mission builder is a 3rd party one and it is a good one, a little learning curve. It is by Kreelin and I think you can get it right he at CA. Also if you are looking for F-100D skins, I got a ton of them all done by various people but a one stop shop if you need them.

Get with 531 Ghost for your CH profiles, he "works" for them.

Thanks,I worked on some the last of the F-4's at Nellis AFB 474thTFW 430TFS.then crewed F-16's Appr all the info.There will be a couple of us comming over to WOV from IL2 also ex crew cheif T-38's ATC then TAC, F-4E's from Moody AFB.

We should be up in running in just a week or so looks like alot of sorting out all the mods and Patches,need to get a profile for our Ch stuff and make sure we can get support for track IR. Great to hear from fellow USAF hope we can get togeather and fly.We tend to fly alot of coop's but are looking forward to some good head to head combat,hopefully you will join us for a good fly. Again I appr. the reply and all the info looking forward to the Virtual Skies over Vietnam.~S!!

PS wow that brings back some memories Witchatall Falls,Tex.

Well then being a fighter crew chief then you are familiar with our dorm then. Drop me a line at usafmtl(AT)combatace(DOT)com