Sign in to follow this  
JSF_Aggie

Anyone looking to unload a CH MFP?

Does anyone have a CH MFP they're no longer using? I would be interested even if the unit isn't functioning, but you have the clear plastic cover and the buttons.

Sorry. I don't have one to unload, but if you get one and figure out how to get it to work in Strike Fighters, I'd appreciate a tutorial on it. 

I haven't been able to break the code on this and now that the CH Hangar is no more, no where to turn for help.

I have one working with SF2. It's been forever, but I just used the ch software to map the MFP keys to keyboard keys.

SF2 doesn't know the difference between it and a keyboard.

I have not tried to get it working on my windows 10 box, but it works fine on my win 7 box. I could share my profile file and the graphic I made.

I have the MFP connected to my Windows 10 computer.

The CH Control Manager 4.55 software recognizes the MFP but SF2 doesn't.

I haven't tried the MFP on my Windows 7 computer but it's something I might try when I get time.

I would like to see your profile and graphic if you wish to share.