i know there are ways to restrict the biggest weapon a bird can carry on a weapon station (loadlimit, diameter and length) but is there a known way to have a smallest  allowable weapon?

looks a little funny with Mk81s as a BUFF loadout option, and pretty sure the smallest thought of for the Hustler when they tested conventional weapons was 1000 pounders.

NotAllowedWeapon=

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Wrench said:

NotAllowedWeapon=

ooohhhh...... that is news to me , Thanks Kevin  :good:

will that work to list the offending weapons individually (MK81, MK82) or does it cover classes(BOMB)?

in the case of the Hustler, i want to allow the MK83 and 84, but nothing else, so just blocking BOMB wouldnt work. The BUFF would actually be easier, given there only two

I think your case isn't covered in the game. You can exclude weapons from a station that have more weight, are of larger diameter or are longer than... But you cannot exclude the other end (weapons, that are lighter than..., shorter than..., etc.).

A separate weaponstation with specificstationcode-weapons could be one way out of this.

What nyghfall said -- I'd just thought of it this morning. It's a hell of a lot easier then listing every single weapon you DON'T want loaded. It's a real PIA!! I'll have to look around for what plane I used it on; and it never quite worked as advertised

and, you can always 'clone' the station specific hardpoints, so you can still use the 'originals' for whatever.

nyghtfall has the answer, just not the one im looking for hoping it would be. if anything, i would need to do a specific Mk83 and 84 for the Hustler, but the B-52 carries too many types of bombs to effectively make special weapons for it.

thanks for the input all!

Edited by daddyairplanes

All statements about ordnance (such as AllowedWeaponClass=, LengthLimit= and the like) are contained in the AircraftObject.DLL.
There is no statement NotAllowedWeapon in AircraftObject.DLL

The limitation statements in the DLL are:

LoadLimit=
 AllowedWeaponClass=
 AttachmentType=
 NumWeapons=
 DiameterLimit=
 LengthLimit=

These all set upper limits, there is no way to set a lower limit, by weight, diameter or length.

Edited by Gatling20

thank you gatling, and i knew that. my question pertained to lower limits. for the aircraft that counted i just made a special Mk83 and Mk84, and linked to a specific station code so no other bombs showed up

img01110.thumb.JPG.f4a3b0343800e10f63f5c5bbac16c1eb.JPG

SpecificStationCode should do it, although you will start needing a whole lot of station-specific 1000 and 2000lb bombs in your Weapons folder if you want to do it for many aircraft.:biggrin:

yeah well.....:lol:

two for the B-58 was ok. not doing specific weapons for the BUFF!!!!!!!