OMFG!!  Congratulations bazillius, man, this is one of the best packages I've ever seen!  I can see you've put lots of Love in both the external model and the cockpit... not to mention the textures.. work of Art!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, sukhoy34 said:

Thank you so much man, I am waiting this beauty long time ago....

Good. i am working at MiG-35 and MiG-29 KUB. The model is complete but cockpit is ready about 20% only. So you can start your new waiting from today.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sophocles said:

..and the cockpit...

Cockpit isn't my work. i took it from Mirage Factory's Mig-29A. MiG-29A and UB has the same cockpit and it is still nice. MiG-35 cockpit will be new, but i do nt know when i finish it. May be soon may be not.

Hello Bazillius, thank you for this great mod! 

I was waiting for this plane for a long time, but was to lazy to build it :biggrin:

Nice plane. Well done.

Only one thing.

The MiG-29UB was izdeliye 9-51, not 5-51.

On 4/21/2019 at 11:43 AM, Gepard said:

Nice plane. Well done.

Only one thing.

The MiG-29UB was izdeliye 9-51, not 5-51.

yes, it is my misprint, i did another misprint in the readme. i have writen Mig-29UM. But i do not want to change the name and reupload the file. next time i will fix with updates.

Edited by bazillius
  • Like 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By madvad
      Hello guys!
      Does anyone, for God's sake, have a correct loadout for the MiG-29?
      All the models I have here, and there are many, have such a confusing loadout and when you go to the weapon selection screen, it allows you to put 2 air-to-air missiles on each pylon, one overwriting the other and wrong things like that.
      Is there a definitive loadout that I can paste in the data.ini of the aircraft and solve these errors?
    • By Menrva

View File NovaLogic Skin Pack
      NovaLogic Skin Pack
      September 13th, 2022 (1st Release)
      by Menrva

>For Strike Fighters 2 games
      This package includes high quality skins representing the player's aircraft from three lite flight simulators released by NovaLogic, namely F-22 Raptor in 1997, F-16 Multirole Fighter and MiG-29 Fulcrum both released in 1998. Below, a summary of the details of each skins:
      -NL_357CW, for the F-22A Raptor aircraft I released. This skin represents the fictive Raptor Squadron of the 58th TFS, 357th CW (Composite Wing), which took part in military operations in Angola, Jordan, Russia, Colombia and Iran. Serial numbers are realistic, the first being 001 as portrayed on the player's aircraft from NovaLogic's game.
      -NL_16AESOG, for the F-16C Block 42 aircraft released by The Viper Team. It depicts the fictive Viper Squadron of the 32nd TFS, 16th AESOG (Air Expeditionary Special Operations Group), which took part in military operations in Serbia, Liberia, Congo, Burma and Somalia. I made the skin for the Block 42, since it's reminescent of the one that NovaLogic modelled. Serial numbers are semi-realistic, the first being 112 as portrayed on the player's aircraft from NovaLogic's game.
      -NL_11EW, for the MiG-29S Fulcrum-C aircraft released by The Mirage Factory. It depicts the fictive 300 Squadron of the 7th Red Banner Guards Regiment, 11th Expeditionary Wing, which took part in military operations in the Kurile Islands, Uganda, Somalia, Burma and Tajikistan. Serial numbers are generic, the aircraft does not have any in NovaLogic's game.

>Credits (in no particular order):
      -The Viper Team, for its detailed F-16 3d models and relative templates.
      -The Mirage Factory, for its good old MiG-29 3d model.
      -Sundowner, for the MiG-29 templates he made available.
      -yakarov79, for his reworked F-22 3d model and relative templates.

>Disclaimer:
      This is a freeware; yet it can be redistributed ONLY in other CombatACE mods/mod packages.
      This mod may NOT in any way, shape or form be used in any payware additions.
      Submitter Menrva Submitted 09/12/2022 Category What If Skins  
    • By Menrva
      NovaLogic Skin Pack
      September 13th, 2022 (1st Release)
      by Menrva

>For Strike Fighters 2 games
      This package includes high quality skins representing the player's aircraft from three lite flight simulators released by NovaLogic, namely F-22 Raptor in 1997, F-16 Multirole Fighter and MiG-29 Fulcrum both released in 1998. Below, a summary of the details of each skins:
      -NL_357CW, for the F-22A Raptor aircraft I released. This skin represents the fictive Raptor Squadron of the 58th TFS, 357th CW (Composite Wing), which took part in military operations in Angola, Jordan, Russia, Colombia and Iran. Serial numbers are realistic, the first being 001 as portrayed on the player's aircraft from NovaLogic's game.
      -NL_16AESOG, for the F-16C Block 42 aircraft released by The Viper Team. It depicts the fictive Viper Squadron of the 32nd TFS, 16th AESOG (Air Expeditionary Special Operations Group), which took part in military operations in Serbia, Liberia, Congo, Burma and Somalia. I made the skin for the Block 42, since it's reminescent of the one that NovaLogic modelled. Serial numbers are semi-realistic, the first being 112 as portrayed on the player's aircraft from NovaLogic's game.
      -NL_11EW, for the MiG-29S Fulcrum-C aircraft released by The Mirage Factory. It depicts the fictive 300 Squadron of the 7th Red Banner Guards Regiment, 11th Expeditionary Wing, which took part in military operations in the Kurile Islands, Uganda, Somalia, Burma and Tajikistan. Serial numbers are generic, the aircraft does not have any in NovaLogic's game.

>Credits (in no particular order):
      -The Viper Team, for its detailed F-16 3d models and relative templates.
      -The Mirage Factory, for its good old MiG-29 3d model.
      -Sundowner, for the MiG-29 templates he made available.
      -yakarov79, for his reworked F-22 3d model and relative templates.

>Disclaimer:
      This is a freeware; yet it can be redistributed ONLY in other CombatACE mods/mod packages.
      This mod may NOT in any way, shape or form be used in any payware additions.
    • By Ngr
      Can anyone help me remove unwanted decals fragments?

• By bazillius

View File MiG-29 9-12 UKRAINIAN SKINS 1996, 2006 years
      MiG-29 9-12 UKRAINIAN SKINS 1996, 2006 years
      Submitter bazillius Submitted 10/17/2020 Category MiG-29  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..